Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: DIVINE "Mods v Rockers" NIGHT! 21st April 2007

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    3,083

    Default DIVINE "Mods v Rockers" NIGHT! 21st April 2007


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In a menagerie of limited capacity
    Posts
    9,770

    Default

    Psych ruined the mod scene in 1967 and continues ruining it to this day.
    You call that mod?!
    To infinity - and beyond!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    12,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakartajive View Post
    Psych ruined the mod scene in 1967 and continues ruining it to this day.
    You call that mod?!
    SPLITTERS!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    3,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakartajive View Post
    Psych ruined the mod scene in 1967 and continues ruining it to this day.
    You call that mod?!
    Okay, I'll start a new night - mods v mods

    You can decide whether it all went right or wrong after 1966...

    Then, once that's over and the post '66 brigade have won I'll have a 60s mods v 70s mods night

    Then battles of the 79ers... then...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Leytonstonia
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Divine One View Post
    Then, once that's over and the post '66 brigade have won
    nice to see you're approaching this with an open mind


    ...bloody hippy!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    House Of Wrong
    Posts
    11,248

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by bongolia View Post
    nice to see you're approaching this with an open mind


    ...bloody hippy!
    Interesting to see psyche on the same half of the bill as soul and ska for a change.
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Divine One View Post
    Okay, I'll start a new night - mods v mods

    You can decide whether it all went right or wrong after 1966...

    Then, once that's over and the post '66 brigade have won I'll have a 60s mods v 70s mods night

    Then battles of the 79ers... then...
    It all went wrong after 1959. Cool jazz rules.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Embra
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    This looks excellent!!!

    Unfortunately, it being in Glasgow my attendance will be probably be difficult.

    Can I say though, should you ever consider doing a similar night Eastside, then consider my application tendered to fight in the rockers corner

    Blinding night as always Andy, last night at Modern Lovers.

    Many thanks for the record.

    Fuz
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

    Eclectic Mud



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Funky Scotland
    Posts
    8,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
    Can I say though, should you ever consider doing a similar night Eastside, then consider my application tendered to fight in the rockers corner
    Wish I'd not given you that Black Sabbath LP now
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Embra
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LDJB View Post
    Wish I'd not given you that Black Sabbath LP now
    So Do I!!!!!
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

    Eclectic Mud



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    3,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
    This looks excellent!!!
    If we organise an Edinburgh leg we'll let you know!

    BUMP!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Anita Harris "The Clapping Song" (CBS) 7"
    By shuggie61 in forum Wants
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:55 PM
  2. Has anybody heard the "reissues" of "Piper?"
    By bazooka joe in forum Let's Get Stuck Into The Music
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:18 AM
  3. THE EXCURSION- "NIGHT TRAIN" on MORGAN RECORDS
    By admcc77 in forum Let's Get Stuck Into The Music
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 12:43 AM
  4. Mods and Rockers question
    By billybuck in forum Let's Get Stuck Into The Music
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 13-02-2006, 03:20 PM
  5. Big "bits" and nice "pieces"
    By The Divine One in forum Trades
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-02-2005, 10:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •