Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Breakout - karate

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The past!
    Posts
    14,861

    Default Breakout - karate

    Is it any good i know it's bluesy Ive googled it and i can only find sound clips for the opening track which is very bluesy which doesn't win me over i was hoping for funkier moments.
    Last edited by mr sayers; 01-01-2008 at 04:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the seaside town that they forgot to close down...
    Posts
    9,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr sayers View Post
    Is it any good i know it's bluesy Ive googled it and i can only find sound clips for the opening track which is very bluesy which doesn't win me over i was hoping for funkier moments.
    the track karate is ace mate..i know you dig drums and all that..karate has plenty !!

    if i can get a soundclip up later i will
    Last edited by Sie-Fly; 01-01-2008 at 04:41 PM.
    Rockwell
    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The past!
    Posts
    14,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flytipper View Post
    the track karate is ace mate..i know you dig drums and all that..karate has plenty !!

    if i can get a soundclip up later i will
    No need to bother with a soundclip sie mate that's good enough for me.

    Cheers Craig.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the seaside town that they forgot to close down...
    Posts
    9,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr sayers View Post
    No need to bother with a soundclip sie mate that's good enough for me.

    Cheers Craig.
    Happy new year mate-see you soon
    Rockwell
    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The past!
    Posts
    14,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flytipper View Post
    Happy new year mate-see you soon
    Thanks. Same to you good luck on your euro trips in 2008. Your welcome at the tanners any time mate.

Similar Threads

  1. Breakout Tie-breaker
    By DOKO*ENO in forum Let's Get Stuck Into The Music
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-05-2006, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •