Why? WHY NOT?
Two more clips added - this time from the small screen:
26. Mission: Impossible (mid 1960s) - a groovy psychedelic club scene featuring the mad jazz talents of Don Ellis. The go-go dancers make a reasonable attempt at dancing to it
27. The Champions (mid 1960s) - voodoo cabaret anyone? Alexandra Bastedo takes in the afro-drums and voodoo magic in this sequence...
Not sure where to put this - but here is probably as good a place as any.
A montage of moods I put together for a forthcoming 7" release.
28. Microdots & Moonbeams
Last edited by SirSlim; 03-07-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Thanks for your comments chaps - in the shops "soon" is all I can say at present.
Three more bits and pieces:
29. Not Only..But Also (early 1960s) - Dudley Moore takes his piano to the cleaners in this great opening sequence. The fact that the BBC didn't keep all these shows is a terrible shame...
30. McCoy Tyner's "my favorite things" piano solo - This majestic piano solo from Tyner is a thing of beauty - back in 1987 I was so obsessed with it that I made this video. Apologies for the sound/image quality in places but the original betamax tape has taken a bit of a hammering over the years.
31. Expression, emotion, passion - My home made dub version of "sucker mcs" by Run-DMC made in 1984 with accompanying scratch video put together in 1985 - I think this highlights my fixation with "The Prisoner" at that time fairly well...