• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manzo
    Electric Prunes
    • Jun 2002

Cardboard boxes

Rich has asked me to post up a request:

Can anyone recommend some sturdy, yet cheap, cardboard boxes for moving/storing records?
    Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
    Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...
  • bongolia
    Chocolate Rain
    • May 2002

wine boxes from off-licences are just the right size. wonder if Bill might know since he put a lot into storage recently...

Comment

• Matt Hero
      Electric Banana
      • Apr 2002

http://www.a1box.co.uk/acatalog/products.html

Just in case anyone is still looking.....
      Matt Hero

Comment

• Rich Hero
        Mad Curry
        • Jun 2002

Originally posted by Matt Hero
        http://www.a1box.co.uk/acatalog/products.html

Just in case anyone is still looking.....
        Cheers Matt. I'd already googled those, but I wasn't sure whether they would be too practical for my purposes. Staples do the big, book boxes for £3 a pop (although they're way too heavy to carry when full ).
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

• nosoul
          Lonely Jelly
          • Mar 2005

hey

i got proper 100 LP export boxes that are used to ship records they cost 80 p new..
          pay the postage and there yours , make my missus happy..these are the best cardboard boxes you can get for records pm me..they fold upish for posting out
          'Swear I am evil when Ive had a few'

Comment

• ladyboygrimsby
            Lonely Jelly
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Rich Hero
            Cheers Matt. I'd already googled those, but I wasn't sure whether they would be too practical for my purposes. Staples do the big, book boxes for £3 a pop (although they're way too heavy to carry when full ).
            I bought the A1 boxes. I also bought three of those big book boxes. The big book boxes are utterly useless unless you also buy a forklift truck or hire Geoff Capes for the day. The A1 boxes are fucking great, really high quality, and they came quickly. I'd lend you all mine Rich, but they're still in the boxes at the moment, and will be until I can sort out some shelving at the lock up.
            http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

• Rich Hero
              Mad Curry
              • Jun 2002

Originally posted by ladyboygrimsby
              I'd lend you all mine Rich, but they're still in the boxes at the moment, and will be until I can sort out some shelving at the lock up.
              Cheers Bill and cheers Chris. I'm about to sort out shelving in the garage but I may need some in the future - I'll PM you Chris...
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
              X