Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12 - 2016

It's been a extremely busy and mildly depressing time over the last few weeks, so here belatedly are my December finds.

A sentimental find, one of the first records I ever owned, and long since destroyed, Wally Whyton - 50 All-Time Children's Favourites:

Victor Borge - Borge's Back:

Brian Cant & Freddie Phillips - A Visit To Trumpton:

Spike Jones And His City Slickers - I Went To Your Wedding:

I honestly thought he was dead! Down Mexico way with the Kenyan born Roger Whittaker ‎– Mexican Whistler:

Down Mexico way with the Canadian born Percy Faith And His Orchestra - Mucho Gusto! More Music Of Mexico:

Noel Murphy - Caught In The Act:

What the boy from the cover of 'In The Court Of The Crimson King' looks like now WILL SHOCK YOU! Various ‎– Just For Laughs:

Joan Rivers - The Next To Last Joan Rivers Album:

In the words of Mickie Most, "the future looks extremely bright"... J.J. Stewart - From Obscurity To Oblivion:

The 1973 eponymous debut LP by Bonzos / Liverpool Scene / Scaffold supergroup Grimms ‎– Grimms:

I can't resist a good festive record Geoff Love And His Orchestra ‎– Geoff Love's Christmas Album:

From the list of 'Gone in 2016', Frank Kelly ‎– Let's Go With The Glen Abbey Show:

Brian Clough & J. J. Barrie ‎– You Can't Win Em All:

I got some suspicious looks buying these from a stall at Buxton Record Fair. It's a buyer's market for Cosby fans. Bill Cosby ‎– More Of The Best Of Bill Cosby:

Bill Cosby ‎– The Best Of Bill Cosby:

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes_Guano View Post

What miserable looking toys. They look like they're observing a minute's silence.
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

I think they just both look a bit suprised by the clown's crazy clogs

Quote Originally Posted by eine View Post
    Nice finds!

That image might serve as the basis for a VG+ tattoo. I am imagining the large Hansi face to the top left would be on the pectoral, with the top right of the image over the shoulder with the bottom right on the arm. Bit like this:

you thinking of going for it then? I did an image search for "James Last tattoo" in both English and German and Google found nothing, so it could be the world's first bit of Hansi body art...

Quote Originally Posted by bongolia View Post
    you thinking of going for it then? I did an image search for "James Last tattoo" in both English and German and Google found nothing, so it could be the world's first bit of Hansi body art...
    I'm afraid Eine has been beaten to the punch

it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Quote Originally Posted by bongolia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jude View Post
    I'm afraid Eine has been beaten to the punch
    I was thinking of asking whether we could spend the VG+ server upgrade money on a James Last shoulder tattoo for me... but fuck that now. Sorry everyone.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Why would a man who loves James Last enough to get tattoo on his arm go for a picture of the Albert Hall instead of Hansi's face? I just don't understand it.

He could have at least gone for the mask off the cover of Voodoo Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thames View Post
    Why would a man who loves James Last enough to get tattoo on his arm go for a picture of the Albert Hall instead of Hansi's face? I just don't understand it.

He could have at least gone for the mask off the cover of Voodoo Party.
    Yes, the Albert Hall looks like a jellyfish.
    I'd have gone for a "Gentleman of Music" neck tattoo myself.
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!