Thread: 25th Feb The Boogaloo Review! Chatham Kent

Cool 25th Feb The Boogaloo Review! Chatham Kent

All roads are going the lead to Chatham on the 25th. I've been asked to join our Chris Moogaloo to play some funky uplifting dancefloor grooves. these nights are always good fun so please do come on down.

Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Yes the mighty Eclipschaser will be joining us with his red hot funky vinyl. We'll mainly be playing funk and funky soul, but with some other stuff that fits too. Free to get in as well!! Facebook event is here which probably has the most info along with lots of examples of the kind of thing we play

https://www.facebook.com/events/325657504501495/

What happened to RPM? Still going or bit the dust?
    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

you coming down st Jude?

Ramsgate Music Hall stopped booking us! we where all other place, one month we would have loads of people, the next one man and his dog. We do still get together once in a blue moon round each other's houses to play our latest finds, but currently have no RPM "outs" planned

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsechaser View Post
    you coming down st Jude?
    No, sorry my back is still knackered, so not going out much at the moment. Mind you I have been reminded I'm going to Leroy Hutson on Friday as I booked the ticket ages ago, so may bump into any plussers who are going there. I'll be the one sat down all night...

Quote Originally Posted by Moogaloo View Post
    Ramsgate Music Hall stopped booking us! we where all other place, one month we would have loads of people, the next one man and his dog. We do still get together once in a blue moon round each other's houses to play our latest finds, but currently have no RPM "outs" planned
    Shame. It looked great from the photos. Send my regards to Ed next time you see him and best of luck on Saturday.
    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.