Jonny Trunks Groovy Record Fayre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonny Trunks Groovy Record Fayre

I'm doing it, will be upstairs apparently, come say hello!
    The Garden Facebook Blog

Ian Shirley runs the VIP fairs doesn’t he? I’ll be interested to see how it differs from the non-groovy version. Thought of you today HG when I saw an LP of a high court judge talking in a charity shop. I left it there so I can see whether you’ve been on my patch

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
      Ian Shirley runs the VIP fairs doesn’t he? I’ll be interested to see how it differs from the non-groovy version. Thought of you today HG when I saw an LP of a high court judge talking in a charity shop. I left it there so I can see whether you’ve been on my patch
      if it's this, I've got it!

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Ha! Of course you have! Is it worth picking up? With a name like Lord Burkett I’m assuming it’s Trinidadian calypso?

Comment

no mate, it's rubbish - I kept it for the sleeve
          The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Morning all - there will be about 40 stalls over two halls, we have record labels, record dealers, many people who don't normally stall out, we have tee shirt dealers, book dealers, clothes, a poster dealer, all sorts. Will be a right laugh. And the bar opens at midday. And you can play snooker in the massive snooker hall. And some amazing food is available. So better than the average Fayre if you ask me.
            Tune in to OST on Resonance 104.4FM. Saturdays at 4.30pm, and now podcast legally too! Film music, TV music, rare library recordings special guests and anything to do with soundtracks. Listen on-line at www.resonancefm.com

Comment

Looking forwards to this! anyone else planning on going?

Comment

I had a great day there, the whole vibe was very friendly and chill, lots of interesting folk and friends, bought quite a bit, pics soon, I probably should have taken more pics but I was too busy talking, schmoozing & selling!

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

First time selling for me and can't really see how it could get better than this, had a fantastic time....and The Head Gardener slipped me a great mix too!

Comment

Working...
                  X