• Hot fat

HOT FAT                              
    [hip hop, deep funk, supersoul, jazz breaks & beats fiesta]
    @ Halcyon Bar, Devonshire St, Sheffield
    Fortnightly Wednesdays, 9pm - 1am
    FREE entry!

Wednesday 14th January
    VIBRA (7 Hills Records)

This week I will be mostly playing solid and soulful hip hop, chunky instrumental riddims and all things funky funky funky! Come on down, open your ears and just listen..
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

all sounds good!

do you have any mix tapes about anywhere mate? I'm always looking for DJs to come and play at our Raise the Steaks night in London - or maybe its too far to travel?

also any word on the fletch 7"?
    www.myspace.com/usofaudio
    www.myspace.com/detectivesofperspective
    www.detectivesofperspective.com/

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (united states of audio @ Jan. 13 2004,18:09)]all sounds good!

do you have any mix tapes about anywhere mate? I'm always looking for DJs to come and play at our Raise the Steaks night in London - or maybe its too far to travel?

also any word on the fletch 7"?
      Sure, PM me your address and I'll send you a CD. I play all over the place so distance no object, as they say. Be good to do a swap maybe..

I should have some info on the Fletch 7" this week, so will keep you posted. If there's any movement on this it'll be posted on the site and in the natter section here. Stay tuned!
      Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Working...
      X