Copenhagen Crillo this Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copenhagen Crillo this Friday

At Kalaset, Vendersgade 16 in Copenhagen. From 22-02. Every last Friday of the month.

All cratediggers, collectors and musiclovers are welcome to spin a set of their vinyl treasures and share with others. The venue provides a couple of free beers for DJs - and the kitchen is good.

Open turntables for open minds.

Facebook: "Crillo"

Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post

Open turntables for open minds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQM4r9mo6o
    "Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
    and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

Comment

Good luck as always - that last party you guys hosted looked amazing...
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

The Holla-Ween Edition

This Friday Oct. 29 from 22-02. At Kalaset in the center of Copenhagen.
        As ususal free beers and a meal for all DJs.

Comment

Another fun Crillo last nite. We went back to back playing 3 recs each for most of the nite. 2 new players showed up and played world funk and jazz. Had a couple doing the Lambada to smooth latin grooves and even had drunk girls dancing to Eugene McDaniels' angry social cry Freedom Death Dance - possibly the least dancefriendly and ever spun at Crillo. I take that as a overdue good-taste Karma payoff.

Btw, next time is the final Crillo in its curent manifestation. And it's moved up to Saturday 18 December for anyone planning on going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4evd17su82E

Comment

Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
            Another fun Crillo last nite. We went back to back playing 3 recs each for most of the nite. 2 new players showed up and played world funk and jazz. Had a couple doing the Lambada to smooth latin grooves and even had drunk girls dancing to Eugene McDaniels' angry social cry Freedom Death Dance - possibly the least dancefriendly and ever spun at Crillo. I take that as a overdue good-taste Karma payoff.

Btw, next time is the final Crillo in its curent manifestation. And it's moved up to Saturday 18 December for anyone planning on going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4evd17su82E
            Damn... I been home with the flu now, should have been there... but... fever, sneezing, coughing, headaches.... shit like that...

Maybe there's no need to reinvent the concept if it took on a good turn like that??
            "Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
            and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Brainbomb View Post
              Damn... I been home with the flu now, should have been there... but... fever, sneezing, coughing, headaches.... shit like that...

Maybe there's no need to reinvent the concept if it took on a good turn like that??
              Dean and I reckon Crillo has run its course with lacking outside interest and too much technical/practical BS even thought the booker was sorry to see it end and said this one was the best one so far Hopefully we can get a better version running in the spring.

Comment

Working...
              X