***the_program***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***the_program***

Veris & Dean present 'The Program' at the AfroBa, Reading on Tuesday 5 October with, hopefully, special guest, the talented and dynamic vinyl vulture and DJ, Mr Soul-Fiend.

Funkier, jazzier and more twisted than your average night expect to hear: hard and heavy Turkish funk, hard and heavy funk songs with 'chicken' in the title, tripped out electronic jazz from Europe, Brazilian dancefloor grooves, pyschsoul, and much much more.

VVers get a free drink!

Cheers.
    records - one a week mixcloud
    records - one a week soundcloud

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (left hand corner @ Sep. 29 2004,10:21)]VVers get a free drink!
    Does this include my mum cos she's coming down for the prog?

it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] ]Does this include my mum cos she's coming down for the prog?
      Is it going to be a Mum & Son soundclash?

All Mums are welcome at The Program.

Comment

Thanks to Mr Soul Fiend for agreeing to play 'The Program' last night. He played a superb set. One of the best ever.

Also great to see Hadrian Elephant, Rich Hero, Rich Hero's sister, and the Soul Fiend family.

Cheers.

Comment

Cheers to you all, Left Hand Corner, Veris, Jim and Tom (and Soul Fiend)! What a corking night - lovely atmosphere, top tunes, comfortable bar. The only drawback for me is that I don't live closer.    Well worth the trip though (cheers to Hayd for driving) and thoroughly recommended.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
          X