Tracks & Grooves #14, Reading 29/09/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracks & Grooves #14, Reading 29/09/11

Back at the Afroba from 7pm on Thursday 29th September with more marvellous musics played off "Vinyls" for your listening & drinking pleasure and indifference. I'll be showing off with some "vinyls" I bought in the summer, and Jim will be rocking better and rarer "vinyls" that he's bought over a considerably longer period. Expect the usual mix of funk, soul, jazz, psych, disco, rock, hip hop and other odds and sods from across the musical spectrum as long as they have heavy drums, swinging basses and NO VIBRAPHONES.

Tracks & Grooves - Last Thursday of each month at MILK, Merchants Place, Reading. All-style vinyl throwdown.
    follow the dilletante @tracksgrooves

Now with added Paul from Mondo Fuzz! come along. Otherwise it'll just be us 3 djs staring into each other's eyes while my wife shifts uncomfortably in her seat, or something
    Tracks & Grooves - Last Thursday of each month at MILK, Merchants Place, Reading. All-style vinyl throwdown.

Comment

Originally posted by themightyac View Post
      Otherwise it'll just be us 3 djs staring into each other's eyes while my wife shifts uncomfortably in her seat, or something
      I'd like to be there witness this. But my presence would ruin the dynamic.
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

no vibraphones?

I'm OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
          no vibraphones?

I'm OUT.

I used to like that Dawn French till she got on the vibes. It's lethal stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
            I'd like to be there witness this. But my presence would ruin the dynamic.
            dynamic is the right word. it's like a derek jarman film. your sideburns, paul's moustache and my beard would start a strobing effect that would be difficult to forget. best not to cross the streams

Comment

Working...
            X