Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclectic Mud - Sat 8th October Edinburgh - Nobles Bar in Leith

Three months...

I've not managed to attend for three months... It seems like three years!

A combination of friend's marriage and work commitments meant it was impossible, however I do mean to make it all up to everyone in attendance this Saturday

Fortunately work has taken me to far flung corners of this great island where I've been quick to shirk my duties... in order to check every charity shop and investigate every vinyl possibility.

I can assure you Lee is on the case to, and will be hoovering up tunes at the Glasgow fair only hours before the Mud to add to his already heavy - in every sense of the word, record bag.

The return of the Fuz is one thing but there's an even better reason to be excited about the forth coming hoe down.

The one and only Boney Votel will be gracing the decks in the docks for the first time. Preston's premier platter player is down for coming up to educate our ears... a lesson nobody should be thinking of skipping.

Having only heard Boney play short sets at a few Brillo type events the prospect of hearing what he'll do with some extended time is genuinely mouthwatering.

Eclectic Mud – This Saturday (8th Oct) in the very accommodating and plush surroundings of Nobles bar, 44a Constitution Street, Leith, EH6 6RS http://www.noblesbarleith.co.uk/

The musical formula remains as always unchanged – top music from any and every genre - as the mood takes us. The only unbroken rule… It must be played from vinyl.

Eclectic Mud is FREE, rekkids from 9pm until 1am… spread the word.

See you there

In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Everything Fuz sez is true except it's not the big Glasgow fair - I got the dates wrong BUT it is Jamo's mod and vintage fair so I think I'll still go east for a look see

Yes - Fuz is back and Boney in the area - it's gonna be a corker!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
      The one and only Boney Votel will be gracing the decks in the docks for the first time. Preston's premier platter player is down for coming up to educate our ears... a lesson nobody should be thinking of skipping.

Having only heard Boney play short sets at a few Brillo type events the prospect of hearing what he'll do with some extended time is genuinely mouthwatering.
      [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]
      Steady on Fuzz!!

although.....................

As it will be RAD!! even with the bone-controller on the 1's and also the 2's

PM you dudes in a bit
      You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Have a good one guys, I'm sure it's gonna be a blast.
        "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by BoneyVotel View Post
          Steady on Fuzz!!

In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Working...
          X