No announcement yet.

Wolf People Tour Dates 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally confirmed the Paris date; La Fleche D'Or on the 23rd of May.
    www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

You guys nailed it in Bristol at the weekend. Really impressed - seemed way tighter than last time i saw you guys a year or so ago (and that's saying something). Intertwining guitars a gogo ++++

Tom: You were right, BARON were great fun!
      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Last night in Leeds, Holy Trinity church.

The sound was LOUD, the jams were LONG, support was ACE ... A guy was taking pictures of the pedal boards to text to his mates, girls were dancing. Oh, and a Wet Nun in the audience .... What an amazing venue: all in all a great night out.

OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Gutted not to get out to the Leeds gig: daughter having chicken pox related. Looks a fine night.
          Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Love the Newcastle show, you guy's rocked hard, especially liked 'Tiny Circle' (With added Mind flute).

Thanks a lot for letting me tag along and letting me spin some records for you!
            "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by e3sa934 View Post
              on the square yeah
              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe View Post
                on the square yeah
                Big up Col Wolfe and his trusty Vestax.

Nice to say hello again, Treeboy, albeit briefly (cueing up records doesn't really lend itself to holding a coherent conversation!).
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Sorry I missed the Cambridge gig

I arrived too late back from London after *ahem* taking my girlfriend up the shard.
                  it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                  take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Great night in Cambridge. The Wolf People sound is out of all proportion to the constituent parts. Walloping great guitars. Nice one chaps.
                    Good to put a name to a face Rich. Great tunes from the decks, can't say I knew many of them little gems, I'll have to quiz you when I bump into you again.
                    Violet Woods were a complete revelation to me. Definitely on home territory there. Who else thought they were going to break into So You Want To Be A Rock'N Roll Star?
                    Excellent little venue, should make the effort to get up there more often.....the beer's not bad either!
                    Everyone tear down your own little wall
                    That keeps you from being a part of it all
                    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Brilliant show and night in Zurich!!! Incredible music, (loads of) beer, nice people!
                      A pleasure to get to know some of you guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X