Flip The Script 20th year reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip The Script 20th year reunion

Flip The Script was a ground breaking night set up by a group of musically like minded friends back in the earlier 90's ... It went against the trend of the time and broke barriers in terms of what was played at a time when rave dominated the scene - FTS gave an eclectic mix of funk, breaks, soul and balearic grooves to challange the status quo.

So back together with the original DJ line for a one off extravaganza for one night only ... we are back again

19:00 - 01:00 @ Milton Keynes Gallery 17th August

900 Midsummer Boulevard, MK9 3QA Milton Keynes
    Time to say peace...

If it wasn't for the fact that I have a very important Wedding to attend I'd be at this event like a shot.

Good luck James. Hope its a good one.
    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

And if it wasn't for the fact I've posted these details at the very last minute Cheers H, hope the VIP wedding goes without a hitch

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
      If it wasn't for the fact that I have a very important Wedding to attend I'd be at this event like a shot.

Good luck James. Hope its a good one.
      Time to say peace...

Comment

Working...
      X