Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Record Fair 3rd - 6th October 2013

http://londonrecordfair.co.uk/

I received the following email regarding the upcoming recordfair. I am sure that some of you already know about it and know Richie who sentthis email to me. If anyone is interested in taking a stall at this fair,please contact the organisers directly.

================

Below are a few words about the fair plus a link to thesite. One of the aims of Mike and Eve is to get the best dealers from the UKand Europe involved, not just for the inaugural fair but for future events aswell. That's why I'd really like the VG+ forum to be involved in some capacity,as I doubt whether there's more knowledge confined in one space, on the wholeof the net.

Let me know if you need anything else, info-wise. M & Eare in Italy at the moment but back tomorrow, anything I can't answer they'llbe able to, and all their relevant contact details are on the site.

The first week of October sees the much talked about LondonRecord Fair make its debut at the Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane E1. This is afour day event, which welcomes some of Europe’s finest record dealers, manystalling out on these shores for the first time, plus a host of well respectednames from the UK. Entry to the fair is FREE to the general public and therewill also be after parties taking place at the Bedroom Bar and DukeBox over theweekend.

More details can be found on the website.
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Anyone..?
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...Fair-next-week

Do keep up Sie.......
      "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X