Dark Star - Hysteria Bar, Dalston, LDN 19th OCtober, FREE ENTRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Star - Hysteria Bar, Dalston, LDN 19th OCtober, FREE ENTRY

A dark star is rising underground in East London. Lizatron will initiate the ceremony and then adepts Idle Rich and the Grand Priest will dig deep to reveal the arcane secrets of psychedelia and join some raw and unexpected sounds with mind bending, 3rd eye poppin' lighting visuals in this sweaty basement.

Saturday 19th October
    9pm - 2pm FREE ENTRY
    Hysteria
    578 Kingsland Road
    E8 4AH

Grand Priest (Diggers Dozen, Dark Star)
    Diggers Dozen main man and record sicko Grand Priest will haul a potent fraction of his collection to the venue and illuminate your lives with black light

Idle Rich (Restless Gesture, Dark Star)
    Restless Gesture resident and psych collector fresh from rocking Russia and France is back in the UK to drop some serious bombs for the heads

Lizatron (Dark Star)
    Ice-veined Russian psych-machine will blast you in the face with a face-melting selection

First fifty punters get a free mix cd - preview here http://i.mixcloud.com/CDlFlD

Comment

And the cds will look like this

Comment

NiiiiiCE! awesome package!
        Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Thanks mate. Really glad you like.
          Hopefully also gonna do some deluxe ones which will have a case with a sleeve inside the silver wrapper.

Comment

Got any spare ones? If so, fancy a swapsie for one of my Hellfire Video club ones? (I have one left of the POST-APOC mix)
            Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

No spares at the mo I'm afraid... I bought a box of fifty silver packets cheap and they are all going at the night.

Comment

First time since leaving London that the decision smarts a little. I'll see if I can get away but, if not, I hope this goes as well as the preview clips of the CD suggest it will.
                Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Fingers crossed... would be great if you could make it Barney!

Comment

OK - this is happening Saturday. To recap, we've got fifty cds to give away in the silver packets. We've literally only got fifty at the moment and they will go to the first arrivals so get there early if you want one. We will try and make some more later but that will be ages cos we'll have to buy more packets, stencil more cds and burn the mix again.

Comment

Last bit of promo I promise, but we're also giving away ten or so of these specially packaged ones, not totally sure on what basis yet.

Comment

Have a great one - looks like it'll be savage!
                        Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Thanks man - fingers crossed!

Comment

They look great Rich, why don't you pop them into the 2013 Xmas swap?
                            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Thanks Chris. At the moment we've only got a total of fifty and they'll all go out on Saturday. We'll try and put some more together later but God knows when that will be. If you want one you could just come along on Sat of course...

Comment

Working...
                              X