BAAROOM!!! at Floripa - Wed 16th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAAROOM!!! at Floripa - Wed 16th October

The first session earlier this month was a blast - so am very pleased to say that I'll be spinning at the next session along with Young Lenny . Hope to see a few fellow VG+ers (hello Pitch and Mang ) if you can make it...

Can you change it to when I'm not on holiday please - or alternatively I invite you all to exotic Marrakesh....... damn - next one then...
    "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

A little taster of what's to come on the 16th, recorded live at Tate Modern last Friday evening.

Comment

and there's more

lovely bossa version of "a man and a woman"

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
          The first session earlier this month was a blast - so am very pleased to say that I'll be spinning at the next session along with Young Lenny . Hope to see a few fellow VG+ers (hello Pitch and Mang ) if you can make it...
          Last call - it's tonight!

Comment

Reportage, s'il vous plaît!

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
              The records are still languishing in their bags - will endeavour to type up a playlist. Suffice to say, we had a blast and Rory played a blinder on his pristine white Lowrey organ...

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
                Playlist now up...

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...OM!!!-16-10-13

Young Lenny played some blinders - including "inverno" from this one:

Comment

Working...
                X