Night Of The Demon, November 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Of The Demon, November 2nd

Myself and Eine will be hosting a post-Halloween special at The Showroom Cinema in Sheffield on Saturday, 2nd November.

There will be a showing of a brand new print of the CLASSIC 'Night Of The Demon' (1957), as well as a DJ set by the brilliant ECCENTRONIC RESEARCH COUNCIL.

More details HERE.Be nice to see some of you there. If you can't make it this time, don't worry, we have a lot of stuff coming up in November and December - and beyond - including opportunities to play records!
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post

Myself and Eine will be hosting a post-Halloween special at The Showroom Cinema in Sheffield on Saturday, 2nd November.

There will be a showing of a brand new print of the CLASSIC 'Night Of The Demon' (1957), as well as a DJ set by the brilliant ECCENTRONIC RESEARCH COUNCIL.

More details HERE.Be nice to see some of you there. If you can't make it this time, don't worry, we have a lot of stuff coming up in November and December - and beyond - including opportunities to play records!
    Night of the Demon - excellent choice - have fun chaps.

Comment

There will be a showing of a brand new print of the CLASSIC 'Night Of The Demon' (1957)
      Well, damn, that's top of my hit list of well reputed films I've never seen. I can't make this, but cool to know there is a new print.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
        Well, damn, that's top of my hit list of well reputed films I've never seen. I can't make this, but cool to know there is a new print.
        It's been remastered as part of the BFI Gothic season. If you're in the UK and have a decent arts cinema in your area, then they may very well be showing it anyway.
        Last edited by ginghamkitchen; 18-10-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

and have an decent arts cinema in your area.
          Ah, those were the days.

Comment

Hell yes, '57 stylee!

My contribution to this evening's entertainment will be making sure GK is fighting fit before the screening, queuing the intro music and, if he's lucky, giving him a light shoulder rub before he puts on his demon costume.
            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Matt is being modest. His presence makes it all possible. Hoping for that massage.

Comment

Good work; wish I could make it up there.

Will this be an occasional long-running night?
                http://www.matpringle.co.uk

Comment

Sorry, Mat, just saw your question. No, this is a one off - all our events are, but we seem to be doing more and more of them.

Comment

Looks like a boss night. Hope it's busy
                    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

I had a meeting with the cinema yesterday, they would like us to do a couple of events at Bradford National Media Museum because they have a gap in their schedule due to the fact that Goblin wanted too much money!

So, yes, Eine and I are now officially the obvious alternative to the Italian prog rock horror giants, and will be changing our name to Second Best Goblin.

Comment

This looks amazing, love Night of the Demon!

Comment

Let me know if you'd like a run of linocut promotional prints for the BNMM events. I'm keen to support nights like this.

I had a meeting with the cinema yesterday, they would like us to do a couple of events at Bradford National Media Museum because they have a gap in their schedule due to the fact that Goblin wanted too much money!

So, yes, Eine and I are now officially the obvious alternative to the Italian prog rock horror giants, and will be changing our name to Second Best Goblin.
                          http://www.matpringle.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Naga View Post
                            Let me know if you'd like a run of linocut promotional prints for the BNMM events. I'm keen to support nights like this.
                            Cor! It's currently a proposal but, yes, if it goes ahead that would be superb. Thanks, Mat!

Comment

Brilliant!

Originally posted by Mr Naga View Post
                              And that would be veeeeerrry amazing. Could get it into the BNNM giftshop...?

If any VG+tons coming, drink afterwards would be nice.
                              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                              X