Goblin Live Inna UK 2014 Stylee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goblin Live Inna UK 2014 Stylee!

Looks like tickets are now on sale for a 3 date Goblin UK tour next Feb!

Venues are Laandun, Glasgow and a small provincial backwater known as ... Bristol

Tickets on sale now.

http://ams3pxy.uk.ticketmaster.com/e...-tickets/91869

Quite enjoyed the prog legends at their last London gig, so I shall certainly be heading to this hometown showing.

Ah - great news! That can replace the memory of the Goblin covers band I saw here. That extra memory space should come in handy...
    Last edited by pencilface; 07-11-2013, 09:35 PM.
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Yeah, I remember that too.

Perhaps Il Goblini should occupy the warm-up slot ...

Gonna buy me a ticket.

Comment

I'd check to see the line-up..... apparently it's "Simonetti's Goblin" that he set up after walking off the US tour ... the other original members are still touring as Goblin. It sounds a bit Roger Waters!
        "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Didn't notice that! Thanks for pointing it out. I think I'll still be going, irrespective of the slightly err 'reconstructed' line up. One Goblin = better than no Goblins.

Wonder why he had a strop on the US tour then. Ego-clash?

Comment

Originally posted by Viva Chiba View Post
            Perhaps Il Goblini should occupy the warm-up slot ...
            Originally posted by Viva Chiba View Post
            Didn't notice that! Thanks for pointing it out. I think I'll still be going, irrespective of the slightly err 'reconstructed' line up. One Goblin = better than no Goblins.
            Yup, we've been asked to perform as dancers for the band. Here's GK's costume, still working on mine:

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
            X