mini record fair - guildford saturday 30th november

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini record fair - guildford saturday 30th november

To celebrate 20yrs of " BEN'S COLLECTORS RECORDS" Ben Darnton proudly presents his "Guildford Mini Record Fair"
    at The Keep Public House, 29, Castle Street, Guildford, GU1 3UW. (Opposite the Castle and only 100 yards from Ben's shop on Tunsgate)
    From 10.00am-4.00pm Saturday 30th November 2013 Free Entry Ten Stalls.

Ben usually has a fair at the Guildhall every 2 months with 20 stalls but this is an extra date to celebrate his 20 years in the business.
    if we counted the years he worked for others and the years he was selling records while at school then it'd be a lot more!

so that's BEER and RECORDS...in one place.
    "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Doesn't he know its heavy crates in Northampton? Would love to be there otherwise.

Would love a reminder of the next ones
    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

he wouldn't have known fella, believe me. ben is so busy with buying/selling in the shop, buying after work finishes in far flung places, playing 5-a-side once a week, managing a junior football team and organising 6 record fairs a year...that he didn't even know VG+ existed. the guy's a workaholic but still the nicest bloke in guildford.

the last regular fair was November 2nd but this is an excuse for a few jars.

Comment

thanks for the update ivan and welcome to the vg+ world of humour and sarcasm

I'm still interested in coming down to anther event it you let the board know.
        Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Gotta say, Ben's was my favourite record shop when I used to live dahn sarf. Good to see he's still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
            thanks for the update ivan and welcome to the vg+ world of humour and sarcasm

I'm still interested in coming down to anther event it you let the board know.
            sorry bud, i had my sleepy head on.

anyway, saw him today...saturday feb 1st and saturday march 8th are the next regular dates at the guildhall (high street).

only 5 weeks apart as there's no point in having a january fair because everyone's broke after christmas.

i'll re-post nearer the time. if anyone's interested in selling at the next fairs give him a shout.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bens-...s/132863859950

Comment

Big fan of Ben's CR shop… dead cheap!
              Always swing by when i am visiting my Mum!
              Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Working...
              X