X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk OST Show - Saturday 7th December 2013 - Resonance FM

http://resonancefm.com/

4:30pm - 6:30pm Saturday 7th December 2013

It is that time of year when I guest on Jonny's show. I have promised to play "film music, TV music, library music and related recordings" or face a clip around the ear.

Tune in; I'll be playing some of the finds from my recent India trip amongst others...

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

As long as there's no xmas music!
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup View Post
      soundtrack THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
        http://resonancefm.com/

4:30pm - 6:30pm Saturday 7th December 2013

It is that time of year when I guest on Jonny's show. I have promised to play "film music, TV music, library music and related recordings" or face a clip around the ear.

Tune in; I'll be playing some of the finds from my recent India trip amongst others...

Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup View Post
          Nope, promise. However I may break down mid-show, cry and finally issue that grovelling apology that I've owed you for a while.
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Top selection...
            "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Thanks J... ... On the train home, time for a pint. Really enjoyed the show..!

Comment

On the Patrick Cowley "School Daze" front... I think you'd be on the Charles Cohen retrospective works just out morphine records - I have two of the LPs in the series of three... sort of an element of Cowley with a sprinkle of Spoerri... sample track here

(already at the pint to wash down the Dal Makhani consumed during the show)

Comment

Oooooooh dal makhani...

Comment

will catch the playback - I bagged that School Daze - not the kind of thing I would usually purchase but got to say it's one of my buys of the year - Gay electro / synth sounds - the way forward ....loving it
                    Rockwell
                    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

The Patrick Cowley LP really was a proper unexpected number - Baxter (who appears here sometimes) mentioned it to me over a pint in the summer after a record fair as being up as a pre-order... fits somewhere in the Moroder post Disco night out chill-out meets Chris Carter (Throbbing Gristle) head-space... one of the most interesting electronic records of the year given the original context of the music...

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                        Thanks J... ... On the train home, time for a pint. Really enjoyed the show..!
                        Caught about 20 minutes live - sounded good. Downloading the show from the Resonance soundcloud page as I type...

Comment

I can't find it

anyone got a direct link please, just got this

https://soundcloud.com/resonance-fm/sets
                          -
                          You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
                          but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by peter sundae View Post
                            I can't find it

anyone got a direct link please, just got this

https://soundcloud.com/resonance-fm/sets
                            Try this link:

https://soundcloud.com/resonance-fm and scroll down to the 7th Dec OST...

Comment

Thank you.
                              -
                              You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
                              but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

Comment

Working...
                              X