MOUSETRAP 'FUZZ FOR FREAKS' - London, 1st February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOUSETRAP 'FUZZ FOR FREAKS' - London, 1st February

First Mousetrap of the year, and I'll be joining Rob and the two Italian heavy heads (Carlo Sesto and Alex Embrooks) at Orleans in Finsbury Park for the usual modpsychmayhem. Kiss those new year's resolutions goodbye...

Facebook event here.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
    First Mousetrap of the year, and I'll be joining Rob and the two Italian heavy heads (Carlo Sesto and Alex Embrooks) at Orleans in Finsbury Park for the usual modpsychmayhem. Kiss those new year's resolutions goodbye...

Facebook event here.
    Tomorrow! See some of you there.
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

That was a really good night - stayed a lot longer than I intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
        Thanks for coming down, Rich, always great to see you. I think that went rather well; even with me and Ale doubledecking the dancefloor was still going strong for Rob's last set, and still going strong when the music finally stopped, just after 6. And I felt surprisingly not-hungover yesterday, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
          Finally leaving in disgust at a lack of James Last b-sides being discussed.

I only got home last night so am only now endorsing this fine event.
          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
          X