Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eclectic Mud Sat 1st March, The Monkey Cellar, under The Argyle Pub, Marchmont Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclectic Mud Sat 1st March, The Monkey Cellar, under The Argyle Pub, Marchmont Edinburgh

I've been told off for not flagging the more recent Muds up on this board, so I'm making amends...

But it will be hard to follow up the last Eclectic Mud, after the 40th birthday shenanigans... however we will more than try.

Rumours abound that Eclectic Mud supremo LDJB will be brandishing his "with it" stick at this event, how can anyone north of the equator afford to miss this occassion?

As ever the Mud boys will be slinging the sounds your way from 8.30ish onwards, you know the deal... as long as it's from vinyl... covering most genres, spectrums and dimensions, mostly but not exclusively from the sixties and seventies...

The Monkey Cellar, Argyle Place, Marchmont, Edinburgh. Underneath the
    Argyle Pub.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...516379?sk=info

We'd love to see some / any / a few / somebody at some / one / all of
    these nights! Spread the word... as always FREE to get into...

Fuz, Lee & Stephen...
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Have a blast guys, I eagerly await your play lists.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

2 nite
      In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Have fun!
        some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Working...
        X