Brillo Plus - Friday 25th April - Strongrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brillo Plus - Friday 25th April - Strongrooms

Friday 25th April sees myself, AlanMck, Eclipsechaser Phil and Second Scene Records Julian playing eclectic tunes for the dance floor from 8pm onwards.

Come down, sample the huge range of beers, grab some food and have a boogie!!

Hope to see a load of you down there!
    Last edited by alanmck; 09-04-2014, 11:08 PM.

I'd like to make this, who's up first?
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Order to be confirmed.

Probably Me or Julian first?

Comment

Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
        Friday 25th April sees myself, AlanMck, Eclipsechaser Phil and Second Scene Records Julian playing eclectic tunes for the dance floor from 8pm onwards.
        Strong line up for the Strongroom.

Comment

Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
          Order to be confirmed.

Probably Me or Julian first?
          Cheers Mark!
          some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Given that Mark has done a stellar job of negotiating us a Friday night in a popular bar in Shoreditch, the least we can all do is get the word out.

So, please, anyone who's in London/ knows people in London/ just wants to help keep one of the core elements of the Vulture / VG+ DNA thriving, tell your world. email/ facebook/ tweet the flyer, tell 'em all.

Any audience is a good thing, an appreciative audience peppered with friends/ well-wishers/ geeks and anoraks would be even better.

download Pitch's flyer, show your friends, have it as a screen saver at work, get it turned into sarge-and-paddy style stickerage....

JFDI, eh...

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
              Given that Mark has done a stellar job of negotiating us a Friday night in a popular bar in Shoreditch, the least we can all do is get the word out.

So, please, anyone who's in London/ knows people in London/ just wants to help keep one of the core elements of the Vulture / VG+ DNA thriving, tell your world. email/ facebook/ tweet the flyer, tell 'em all.

Any audience is a good thing, an appreciative audience peppered with friends/ well-wishers/ geeks and anoraks would be even better.

download Pitch's flyer, show your friends, have it as a screen saver at work, get it turned into sarge-and-paddy style stickerage....

JFDI, eh...
              Love to invite my friends on facebook.... but don't seem to be able to..... anyone else having that problem - all I can do is invite Brillo Group members.

I still refuse to call this Brillo P**s - Brillo works fine
              "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
                Love to invite my friends on facebook.... but don't seem to be able to..... anyone else having that problem - all I can do is invite Brillo Group members.

I still refuse to call this Brillo P**s - Brillo works fine
                we've not found a way around it yet.

ftb, i've stuck on my timeline, will be posting it as a status update, posting it onto various groups i'm a member of, will be emailing it, etc too. all of which we can all do (per my prev post).

i believe that the hairy hero is progressing a couple of other avenues in addition to this.

Comment

Come along this Friday to listen to all the tunes we didn't buy on Record Shop Day!

Timings as follows:

8:00 - 8.45 Mark
                  8:45 - 9:30 Julian
                  9:30 - 10:15 Phil
                  10:15 - 11:00 Alan
                  11:00 - 11:45 Mark
                  11:45 - 12:30 Julian
                  12:30 - 1:15 Phil
                  1:15 - 2:00 Alan

Comment

Tomorrow. See you there!!

Comment

Great night - fantastic music...... some pics

The likely lads behind the decks (Alan's so good at hiding, and Julian discovers the tune is shazamable)

Posing for the camera

The punters (with woodstock looming large)

Dancing

Drinking

"Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Well that really was a great night!! Thanks to all those that played and to Pitch for the photos and the flyer. Playlist tomorrow from me!

Comment

ok so a few pics form me. We had a birthday and a few mates knick my camera so a few too many pics.

full slide show can be seen here : http://s109.photobucket.com/user/ecl...0brillo%20plus

al with the cops after him

Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

My son has a new nickname for me this year it's "jacamo"

Great to see everyone, thanks for asking me down. See you at the Thursday night.
                            -
                            You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
                            but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

Comment

Working...
                            X