Eclectic Mud - Saturday 3rd May - Monkey Cellar - Argyle Bar - Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclectic Mud - Saturday 3rd May - Monkey Cellar - Argyle Bar - Edinburgh

It’s time for another edition of your monthly Mud fun!

The lads had fun without me last month and many thanks (and congratulations) to Mr Miller who covered for me in what tunred out to be only a few days before his secret wedding! This is the power of the Mud!!

I’m back from the wilds of Canada for this edition with a rather plump backlog of rather nice 45s for your listening pleasure and I know that Steven and Fuz have some tasty morsels to spin too.

We’ll be there from approx. 8:30 until we get told to turn it off at around 1am.

As always the entry is free and the playlist is unrestricted….as long as it’s on vinyl!

Be great to see some of the EH plussers there!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
    The lads had fun without me last month and many thanks (and congratulations) to Mr Miller who covered for me in what tunred out to be only a few days before his secret wedding! This is the power of the Mud!!
    WUT??!!
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Tis true. Mere hours after da Mud Chris Fast became Mr Chris Fast. My cousin did his missus hair for the event and dropped me a text. Later confirmed on the FB.

Comment

Well stone me! He kept that on the down low... or is it just because I don't facebook?

Anyway anticipation is building for this Mud, my last before I hit the road for the summer. Nothing found in the real world of late, but I have been spending record tokens on line so will have a few new sounds for the ears in attendance.

Eric will you be back from the States?
        In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

I'm gonna be there! Looking forward to seeing you all, and grooving to some LDJB heaviness.

Just back hours ago from 3 weeks in the States - i returned with a full 45 pounds of vinyl! I scored some serious stuff in Fort Collins, Colorado and at my fave little record shop/post office Thrifty Joe's in Phoenix, Arizona. I also had a closet full of ebay purchases waiting for me at my mom's. Lots of long term wants crossed off my list. Hopefully i'll have a chance to make my first post in the 'finds' thread this weekend.
          "What's my stance? You know, I like to dance. And smash things up when I get a chance." - Chain and The Gang

Comment

Bring records to play dude!! Fancy a wee 30 minute slot?

Comment

Nice one Eric, I look forward to your finds post.

Party hard guys!
              "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by Cochise View Post
                I'm gonna be there! Looking forward to seeing you all, and grooving to some LDJB heaviness.

Just back hours ago from 3 weeks in the States - i returned with a full 45 pounds of vinyl! I scored some serious stuff in Fort Collins, Colorado and at my fave little record shop/post office Thrifty Joe's in Phoenix, Arizona. I also had a closet full of ebay purchases waiting for me at my mom's. Lots of long term wants crossed off my list. Hopefully i'll have a chance to make my first post in the 'finds' thread this weekend.
                Yes!
                In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
                  Bring records to play dude!! Fancy a wee 30 minute slot?

Yes yes, bring the noise!
                  In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement fellers - i'll bring a few things then!

See you Saturday, if not sooner.
                    "What's my stance? You know, I like to dance. And smash things up when I get a chance." - Chain and The Gang

Comment

Tonight good people...
                      In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

fuck yeh

Comment

Working...
                        X