Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Brillo III - Saturday 11th October 2014

Greetings one and all

After the success of March's slightly tipsy get-together, we've decided not to wait so long before doing it again - and we've scheduled it for the day before Johnny Casual's autumn record fair, so feel free to make a weekend of it. Oh, and before signing up could people please check with their wives/partners/mummy before signing up as we had a few last-minute drop-outs last time - so if your lass insists on you accompanying her to some family do/retail therapy/yoga class on a regular basis, please ask for a pass out!!

Details:

Venue: Outlaws Yacht Club, 38 New York St, Leeds City Centre (opposite the NCP Markets car park) - Outlaws Yacht Club/
    Date: Saturday 11th October 2014
    Time: 2pm - 11pm (provisional - the bar is liaising with the council about extended hours)
    Set-up: Dishevelled ne'erdowells playing vinyl goodies from all eras across many genres. Need more details? PM me or Shiftless When Idle.

Record Fair:

Venue: Brudenell Social Club, 33 Queens Road, Hyde Park, Leeds LS6
    Date: Sunday 12th October 2014
    Time: 10am - 4pm (load in from 0915am)
    Set-up: Always a good selection of vinyl with fewer standard dealers and more esoteric stuff on sale. Footfall at the last one was huge, so get thinking about what you'd like to put in a sales box! Need more details/table prices/booking etc.? PM Johnny Casual
    Last edited by Slim Jim; 22-06-2014, 08:56 PM.
    "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

And all you guys gotta do is ask around about how great the last one was....Check out previous Northern Brillo threads for evidence of top tunes, friendly people and inebriated fun....
    Country be dyin like poor people do
    Hospitals be closing...doors to me and you (Lopazz - Blood)

And here's some other stuff that i get up to...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Serio...796469?fref=ts

Comment

You had me at 'Northern'. In, in, in.
      SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I'm going to try my best to make this....Watch this space.
        "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Provisionally in, please
          OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

IN!!!

(....subject to approval)
            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I'm unable to commit to this due to not knowing if I'll have any work in October...

But you can be sure that I'll be there if I am work free... that said I'd be surprised if I was working that late in the season, so call me a probable!

Could well be up for the fair too...

Here's looking forward to another cracker...

Road trip anyone?
              In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Brilliant. More please. With weaker beer please. For southerners in the north.
                Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                  Brilliant. More please. With weaker beer please. For southerners in the north.
                  Hahaha!! I did notice your rather unsteady exit last time!! Halves all round...

Comment

Marvellous news! Chalk me up / in , please

Comment

Looks like I can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
                        Looks like I can make it!
                        Great stuff - will be good to see one or two fresh faces. I'll post up a confirmed list in September....

Comment

Sooooo! Any one else in? Venue's book, record fair booked...We are ready folks!
                          Country be dyin like poor people do
                          Hospitals be closing...doors to me and you (Lopazz - Blood)

And here's some other stuff that i get up to...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Serio...796469?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Jim View Post
                            Set-up: Dishevelled ne'erdowells playing vinyl goodies from all eras across many genres. Need more details? PM me or Shiftless When Idle.
                            As quote go that's a badger... I might manage this one... will confirm by the end of next week...
                            Last edited by MPFlapp; 12-08-2014, 06:07 AM.
                            "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

I've not been posting recently - Baby Oddman 2 arrived last month - but I'm up for this if you'll have me, Matt and Jim?
                              Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Working...
                              X