Invisible City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible City

Psychedelic dancing music all-nighter - Lizatron and IdleRich at the Castle in Whitechapel - perfect venue for the sleazy sick sounds we will play.

August 15th at The Castle, 44 Commercial Road, E1 1NL
    From ten until very late.
    Free before midnight, two pounds thereafter.

These kind of sounds http://www.mixcloud.com/lizatron/invisible-city/

Comment

Also, my friend Charles Derenne from Paris gonna play. He makes music under the name 1982 - a couple of his tracks here, both amazing I think

Comment

I love both of these, killer stuff. Looking forwards to seeing him play.
        "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

One week away. Hopefully see you there.

Comment

Do you know the Invisible City label (Canadian)? Some cool disco laid back releases - but probably not for the night itself ....
            Disco Illusion
            Waiting for your love
            "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Nope, never heard of it. I kinda nicked the name from Calvino to be honest, not because there are any real links to the book (Invisible Cities) but because I liked the phrase and it seemed to fit somehow. I will check those sounds right now, merci.

Comment

Actually I know that one (and its more feted flip) - is Invisible City the label that reissued it?

Comment

This is an awesome book about invisible cities.

There's a good chance I'll come on Friday - will only be for the early bit mind...
                  Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
                    Actually I know that one (and its more feted flip) - is Invisible City the label that reissued it?
                    Yes - they re-released both the Stephen Encinas and the Michael Boothman.
                    "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

I guess I will get round to reading Mieville properly one day... wonder if he would like that mix. My friend interviewed him but I'm not sure they discussed music.

Comment

Working...
                      X