No announcement yet.

KLAUS JOHANN GROBE europe tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent gig at the Social - my only gripe was it was too short. Sounding tight, Sevi!

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
      yeah! me too!
      How was Nat Birchill? Why are these things always on the same date?
      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
        How was Nat Birchill? Why are these things always on the same date?
        Nat Birchall Quintet were tremendous. as was Denys Baptiste's "Triumverate".

Comment

KJB impress the Quietus crowd in Hamburg:

"We had avoided the dubiously titled Cowboys and Indians bar until now but the motorik beats emerging from the venue as we pass draw us on. There we find Klaus Johann Grobe a Swiss trio pounding a neo Kraut sound full of inventive analogue twists. Inhabiting the more disco end of kosmiche, tracks like 'Kooordinaten' and 'Raus' have us heading back to see the group later than night at the Imperial Theatre. The hook laden new 7" 'Traumhaft' now sounds like an old classic to our ears."
          "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
            The Terry Durham appreciation society were in full motorik effect last night .

And I only realised afterwards that I didn't even say hi to "the mighty AC" or spend any time w Paul H.
            That's OK Alan. The burning effigy of you we erected in Berkshire's Great Western Wasteland has just about gone out.

I'm off for a walk around the site! Haven't been here in a while. Have you redecorated?
            Tracks & Grooves - Last Thursday of each month at MILK, Merchants Place, Reading. All-style vinyl throwdown.
            follow the dilletante @tracksgrooves

Comment

So I saw that Klaus Johann Grobe will be playing in Brussels on the 22th of November.

I will be attending (normally)

Which on of the duo is the VG+'er?

Comment

Working...
              X