X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool Psych Fest, September 2014

I'll be there, any other board members?
    OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

yes - opening the Furnace / DJ-ing
    Rockwell
    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Yip... I'm there both days... This year with a few old school psych heads resurrected for the weekend... didn't take much persuasion - mention of craft beer and a top drawer set of music...

Peter Hook and the Light the night before in Manchester and some vinyl shopping... oh and a Greggs pastie or three ;-)
      "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

I'll be there on Friday with the mighty Klaus Johann Grobe & spinning some vinyl too
        The Sound of Salvation blog

Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
        Vault mint

Comment

I'm planning to go. Though I need to sort out tickets and transport and stuff.
          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

I'll bring some of the Hobbies Of Today 7" in case any of you is after a copy or three x 1.5
            OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Top weekend once again... Anthroprophh, Goat, Gnod, Klaus Johann Grobe, Spectres… all very memorable...

White Hills – I may have seen… I need to search youtube for some clips to try and piece together the rest... did they do the "Astronomy Domine" and "Lucifer Sam" covers or was that Spectres..?

Total disaster on the Wolf People and Les Big Byrd front… somewhat gutted after the fact… missed both... an excess of high quality craft beer, some top Anatolian beats playing outside and a slide in to inebriation seemed to be the root cause… the fact http://madhatterbrewing.co.uk/ brewing have a tap room about two thirds of the way from town to the venue didn’t help… can totally recommend all their beers – sampled each one more than once… hic ;-)
              "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Working...
              X