Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** The Program ****

dean & veris present theProgram......

Why travel when theProgram brings you music from the seven continents(*) of the world?

Experts in far-flung-funk and other made up genres, expert to hear stuff you would'nt normally hear on a Tuesday night in Reading.

Next night is 5 April 2005.

Some stuff can be found at the w3 standards passing www.theprogram.co.uk.

(*) actually more like six.
    records - one a week mixcloud
    records - one a week soundcloud

... who are the guest Dj's on the 5th April...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Glad you asked....

You get your moneys worth at 'The Program'....

Not 1 but 2 special guest DJs.

VinylVultures very own Sie Vulture

and

Turntable revolutionary Rich Hero

You know this will be good.
      Last edited by left hand corner; 14-03-2005, 03:51 PM.

Comment

poster of sorts

The Program is looking forward to presenting its SPECIAL guests this coming Tuesday - Sie Vulture & Rich Hero. All Vinyl Vultures and non Vultures welcome ... see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadrian Elephant
          ...and as those that know me well will attest, I can be a right miserable bastard.

I'll try and remember to bring some tunes with no drums whatsoever. I'm looking forward to this alot - thank you Dean, Chris and co. for putting us on (love the flyer! ). See you Tuesday.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

hello peeps innit

I shall be there, very much looking forward to it. Bring some goodies Rich!
            diggers with attitude

Comment

Proper looking forward to this. Chris Vulture told me at the weekend that it's a cool place to play.

You're gonna find me in a more laidback kinda mood, so Hayden's ears will be safe. But, of course, there will be drums later (or upon request!) ...
              If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyboy
                Bring some goodies Rich!
                We will! There's a very high, Program standard of quality to be lived up to so I've been having a lot of fun going through rekkids and picking out what to play. Looking forward to seeing all of you!
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

THIS IS TONIGHT!

Comment

Thanks to Sie and Rich

Comment

The Program: light but filling. Along with Sophie and Danny we had a very mellow nite. Cheers to the boys from Reading and of course some fine selections from Sie and the Madhatter, Hero Rich.
                      it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Had a lot of fun last night. Thanks for a chance to unleash some folk and my hair 'style' on the good people of Reading. Fine music aside, The Program has to be the most hospitable night out in Reading on the first Tuesday of every month.

P.S. I apologise for Hayden's lingering pheromone's attracting the 'interesting' person.

P.P.S. What the hell happened on Queen's Road? There must have been half the Berkshire Constabulary blocking the street as we left town...

Comment

Yeah - I'll echo those comments from my buddy Rich - we had a right laff last night, and the Hero Love Magnetism was in full effect, if somewhat "off target" - Hayden - have you lent Rich you "Sex Panther" aftershave??

... That woman scared my mate Jim off for an early bus! woaaaah!

... And that business on Queens Road looked well serious.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
                              Hayden - have you lent Rich you "Sex Panther" aftershave??
                              Have you tried a liberal dose of 'London Gentleman' yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X