Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eclectic Mud Sat Nov 1st, The Monkey Cellar under the Argyle pub, Marchmont Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclectic Mud Sat Nov 1st, The Monkey Cellar under the Argyle pub, Marchmont Edinburgh

It's been a while but this Saturday I return to the Mud.

All reports suggest that my position has been amply and ably filled in my working summers absence... so it's with some trepidation and much anticipation that I invite you all (anybody!) to the party this Saturday night.

I've sifted through the mounds of vinyl I dragged home and selected a few choice tunes for your aural pleasure, no doubt Lee and Stephen will have done the same... can't wait chaps! We've actually got a babysitter this time so my better half will be in the house as well... Bring on the "Wife bothering" Jazz joints...!

Saturday afternoon, the Mud posse will be selling vinyl wares at the Edinburgh record fair at Cafe Camino next to John Lewis's at the top of Leith Walk... come and see us and help us get through the day. A free record of my choice to anyone that utters the magic words while at our stall "That's the badger!"

It's at:

The Monkey Cellar, Argyle Place, Marchmont, Edinburgh. Underneath the
    Argyle Pub.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...516379?sk=info

We'd love to see some / any / a few / somebody at some / one / all of
    these nights! Spread the word... as always FREE to get into... from 8.30pm ish...

Fuz, Lee & Stephen...
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Oh yeah!!

I'm doing an OST mix for one of my slots - I've even practiced!!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
      Oh yeah!!

I'm doing an OST mix for one of my slots - I've even practiced!!
      Practised?!!!??? Yellow card, any more of that and it'll be an early bath for you...

Jest kidding... really looking forward to this and your soundtrack section in particular.
      In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
        Practised?!!!???
        Yes - that's how come my DJing sounds practiced
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Working...
        X