• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible City - Dalston London, 27th February, Free entry

Invisible City
    Friday 27th February
    Servant Jazz Quarters, Dalston
    Free entry 9pm until 2am

Nathan G Wilkins (Cowboy Rhythmbox, History Clock)
    Lizatron (Invisible City)
    Idle Rich (Invisible City)

Invisible City Is Lizatron and IdleRich - two djs of international experience playing a killer mix of ebm and cold wave with a psychedelic edge.
    It's hard to describe what they're about so maybe just listen to these mixes for an idea.

http://www.mixcloud.com/lizatron/invisible-city/

http://www.mixcloud.com/lizatron/unthinkable-event/

As well as dj-ing in Moscow, Paris and Dusseldorf and all over the radio the place to catch them in London is at their own night. The next event is at Servant Jazz Quarters in Dalston and they will be joined by half of Cowboy Rhythmbox, the boss of History Clock Records Nathan G Wilkins, who will be taking time out from dj-ing at Marc Jacobs' catwalk shows to spin a typically off the wall set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNKGfEpLdYM

Also Idle Rich will appear on NTS Radio on the Alien Jams Show Sunday 15th February and Lizatron will be running a huge event for International Women's Day on Sunday 8th March at The Strongroom in Shoreditch.

Added Nathan..good work! Great records.
    www.raysmith.bz

www.mixcloud.com/COSMICSLOP/

Comment

So I've heard! Never actually seen him play a full set but I've heard his radio show (with Ivan Smagghe) and I like the Cowboy Rhythmbox stuff and basically everyone seems to rate him very highly as a dj so I'm looking forward to this one. I'd better up my game too I think!

Comment

The Channeling shows are ace.. sure he won't disappoint.

Like all the best DJs, he's also a lovely soul and all-round good bean.
        www.raysmith.bz

Comment

Glad to hear that. I mean, I've met him a few times and he's always seemed like a nice guy but it's good to have it confirmed. I hope we'll be seeing you there then!

Comment

Bit of a slog from Folkestone Rich! In there in spirit alone I'm afraid
            www.raysmith.bz

Comment

It did actually occur to me that I'd seen some facebook stuff about setting up home in Folkestone from you. Bit of a digression but Folkestone is a place that I really love, in October I went there for my girlfriend's birthday and we stayed in the suite at The Grand hotel and it was just fantastic. Honestly one of the best holidays I have ever had.

Comment

i saw the pics rich. its a great place and we're gradually making our home here. next time you're down look us up.good luck with the night
                www.raysmith.bz

Comment

Thanks mate - very much appreciated. I'm certain we'll be back there at some point.

Comment

And here's a mix we made for the new night (Nathan isn't on this mix though I'm afraid)

http://www.mixcloud.com/lizatron/%D0...0%D0%BE%D0%B4/

Comment

Bumping this as

A) the mix is great and that's something to shout about; and
                      B) I'm hoping to actually make it down to the night before heading onwards for afters at musica noche and then first train back in the morning.

Anyone with me?
                      Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Originally posted by jahshabby View Post
                        Bumping this as

A) the mix is great and that's something to shout about; and
                        B) I'm hoping to actually make it down to the night before heading onwards for afters at musica noche and then first train back in the morning.

Anyone with me?
                        Blimey Barney way to go. You still capable of that kinda caper!
                        Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Of course he is man! But the big question is, are you?

Comment

Also, who is going to go down to Pencilface's thing on Mare St the week before? I'll be there one hundred percent.

Comment

This coming Friday - it's gonna be big! Come and say hello, I'll be the one wearing the Hellfire Video Club T-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X