Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fri 20th Feb: Hellfire Video Club visits London (Hackney)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fri 20th Feb: Hellfire Video Club visits London (Hackney)

** Any London-based vultures fancy popping along to say hello to some out-of-towners? Includes Special guest set by the boards very own Idle RIch! **

Friday 20th February

11pm - 3am

Armed with bags of garage, psych, 80s synthesiser records and bespoke visuals 'knitting together a million clips from demented old films' After/Hours/Drop/Box invites Hellfire Video Club to bring their bespoke brand of weirdness to The Advisory for one night only

Hellfire Video Club is a monthly film night in Bristol, screening double-bills of Cult/ psychedelic/world-wide-weirdness with DJs playing B-movie muzak to match the mood of the movies
    www.facebook.com/hellfirevideoclub

In partnership with contemporary art gallery ANDOR this event acts as the after party for their new show 'One Unit and the Next' by Sarah Poots
    www.creativeandorcultural.com

After/Hours/Drop/Box is a commissioning platform at the intersection of music, video and live performance
    www.afterhoursdropbox.com
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

woudl love to but cannae make it.

bet it's brilliant too, damn you.

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
      woudl love to but cannae make it.

bet it's brilliant too, damn you.
      That's a shame, Al.

You're probably right!
      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Any vultures that i haven't met coming down tomorrow? Should I wear a red carnation and wait by the bar?

Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Might be a clue that you're behind the decks?
          Anyway, I can't wait for this - gonna be great fun. Just need to decide what to play.

Comment

If you preview it all from 7-11 I'll be there....... otherwise I'll be tucked up in bed

Or will you be live streaming it on some kind of technology thingy? I could then watch it whilst enjoying my cup of horlicks.

Have fun!!!
            "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X