Heads up for Le Beat Bespoke 10 - April 2-5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up for Le Beat Bespoke 10 - April 2-5th

I'm defo going for the Wolf People on the Thursday and possibly the Friday if I can make it. Any more takers?
    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Hoping to do Friday
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

I shall be there (with records on Thursday) and a few other familiar faces from 'round here. See you there, it promises to be a good one...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Booked for Friday. Mrs Treeboy didn't fancy it this year, not as impressed as I was with Kaleidoscope in Islington it seems

Comment

I thought I was just going to a Wolf People gig on Thursday (booked it way back when announced) - but it appears I am going to La Beat Bespoke opening evening too!! I have only just discovered this exciting news - so see you there!

PS. This isn't some kind of fancy dress thing is it? Where I have to look like I stepped out of the 60s??
          Last edited by pitch; 01-04-2015, 01:13 AM.
          "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
            PS. This isn't some kind of fancy dress thing is it? Where I have to look like I stepped out of the 60s??
            I've visited your (very nice) flat and by default you'll look like you've just stepped out of the 60z. I'm sure you'll cut a dash, Steve, as always.

(I'll bring your dink ).
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Look like you stepped out with 6 oz and you'll be fine.
              Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

ok see yas on thur. Anyone in london going for dirnks beforehand?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                  I've visited your (very nice) flat and by default you'll look like you've just stepped out of the 60z. I'm sure you'll cut a dash, Steve, as always.

(I'll bring your dink ).
                  Why thank you (the flat is 50s NOT 60s if you please) - I was thinking something along the lines of:

though tempted by the sixties onesie that kind of looks like a space suit..... I certainly can't wear the dink though - far too immodest, but could make a nice monocle I guess?

Looking forward to it - and Phil - I should be away from work by 7ish - so could do an early doors drink

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup View Post
                    Look like you stepped out with 6 oz and you'll be fine.
                    I've looked up this obscure reference and I'll see what I can come up / out with

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
                      Why thank you (the flat is 50s NOT 60s if you please)...
                      Apologies, I should have typed Modernist or MCM?

...I was thinking something along the lines of:

Better check with ETK, you wouldn't want to turn up wearing identical garb.

See you later!

Comment

Word is Peter Daltrey might be decked out in the very same little number he was sporting on the cover of Tangerine Dream. Consider the gauntlet well and truly thrown down.
                        We'll see....

Comment

He did, and it still fits...the swine!
                          Hope Thursday night was good. I really enjoyed Friday night, glad I went. Only stayed for the bands. I thought Kaleidoscope were better than when I saw them in Islington. The whole band seemed more confident. Some of the extended instrumental pieces were jaw-droppingly good. Suppose it depends if you like that kind of thing or not. Happy to stand up and admit to loving it.
                          Enjoyed Glen Campbells Misunderstood too. Ray Owen and Tony Hill popped up as well. Amazing stuff.

Comment

Great to see everyone on the Thursday. Had a good time. rich what was the drum n bass sounding tune. Ps enjoyed your set

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
                              Great to see everyone on the Thursday. Had a good time. rich what was the drum n bass sounding tune. Ps enjoyed your set
                              Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
                              X