Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE STRANGE COLOUR OF YOUR BODY'S TEARS - Red Gallery, Shoreditch Friday 10th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Tsundoku View Post
    I so wish I was gong to see this but I have family visiting so don't know if I can escape! Damn. You might see me there anyway.
    Hope you can make it - just say you're popping out for a pint of milk....

Anyone else interested?

Leave a comment:

• Tsundoku
    replied
    I so wish I was gong to see this but I have family visiting so don't know if I can escape! Damn. You might see me there anyway.

Leave a comment:

• THE STRANGE COLOUR OF YOUR BODY'S TEARS - Red Gallery, Shoreditch Friday 10th July

I have a spare ticket to this tomorrow night - Let me know if you'd like to come along...... Starts at 7:30 - I'll be there at 7:15 latest.

SCREENING EVENT , DJ's & EXCLUSIVE VINYL
    JULY 10TH , RED GALLERY , LONDON
    EXPERIENCE THE FILM WITH A BRAND NEW DIRECTOR APPROVED RE-SCORE

A dazzling tribute to the great Italian horror films of the 1970s will get a retrofit all of its own at this very special event. Hélène Cattet and Bruno Forzani’s neo-giallo sees a man search for his missing wife in the labyrinthine halls of his apartment building, only to become submerged in the strange fantasies of sensuality and bloodshed emanating from the psyches of the place’s other inhabitants.

The initial release of The Strange Colour of Your Body’s Tears had no original score and instead used music from existing giallo films. Blanck Mass, Death Waltz Originals and East End Film Festival are now proud to present a spectacular new record that reaches beyond regular film soundtracks.
    Edinburgh-based musician Ben Power (Blanck Mass, Fuck Buttons) has devised a stage for experimentation and collaboration with several artists from across the globe. Each was assigned a scene to work with and given complete freedom to score it how they wanted, without any knowledge of what was planned by the other musicians. Contributions came from Stockholm’s Roll The Dice, London’s Helm, Moon Gangs, and Phil Julian, Glasgow’s Konx-Om-Pax, and New York’s C. Spencer Yeh, as well as Blanck Mass himself.

Death Waltz Originals are proud to present a spectacular new record curated by Blanck Mass & commissioned exclusively by the East End Film Festival. Featuring brand new exclusive tracks from Ben Power (Blanck Mass, Fuck Buttons) , Roll The Dice, Helm, Moon Gangs, Phil Julian, Konx-Om-Pax, C. Spencer Yeh. The end result is a fascinating score that enthrals, seduces, and terrifies in equal measure. THE STRANGE COLOUR OF YOUR BODY’S TEARS re-score is a testament to the quality of alternative artists working today, as well as evidence of the ongoing inspiration that Italian horror continues to supply to contemporary art.
Working...
X