BYO RECORD FAIR, BEERWOLF BOOKS, FALMOUTH OCT. 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYO RECORD FAIR, BEERWOLF BOOKS, FALMOUTH OCT. 17th

You are very welcome, if you're in this neck of the woods, to come down and peddle your wares. Tables are free but donations to Cornwall Hospice Trust will be warmly received. Thanks, Simon

Recommended if you're in the area. It's in a pub with a great selection of beers, you can take in your own food and the pub has a bookstore! What more could you ask for?

Comment

I won't be anywhere near this unfortunately - it sounds great. Is there any chance of a few pictures of this event?
      In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Sounds ace. I live a million miles away but would be here in a second if I could. Good luck Simon.
        www.raysmith.bz

www.mixcloud.com/COSMICSLOP/

Comment

Too civilized for words. Really glad this is happening somewhere.........just wish it was happening nearer to me!
          Echoing Fuz, pictures would be great.
          Everyone tear down your own little wall
          That keeps you from being a part of it all
          Because you've got to be one with the one and all
          You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

If Simon doesn't manage it I'll try and get some pics up for you guys.

Comment

Thanks for all the enthusiastic comments. Hello there, Ray! Treeboy and Fuzz, I haven't got any photos but I'll try and take some decent ones on the day. As for Melter, I'll no doubt see you there. Cheers, Simon

Comment

Working...
              X