Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulatu - Roundhouse 1st Feb

Anyone else going to this?

Wow! I would love to!! But ... alas ... wrong country ... I bet it'll be amazing ...
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

We're going. Every other time we've seen him he has been amazing. Might have to get MrsTreeboy to knit me a Mulatu scarf, to go with the lucky socks
      Peretti, did you catch him a few years back at Cargo with Malcolm Cattos' mob? Burned in my memory that one.
      Everyone tear down your own little wall
      That keeps you from being a part of it all
      Because you've got to be one with the one and all
      You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
        We're going. Every other time we've seen him he has been amazing. Might have to get MrsTreeboy to knit me a Mulatu scarf, to go with the lucky socks
        Peretti, did you catch him a few years back at Cargo with Malcolm Cattos' mob? Burned in my memory that one.
        About 5/6 years ago? Well, no. I turned up smug in the knowledge I was on a guest list but it turned out that I wasn't and it was sold out so I scuttled off home again. So this will be my first experience - can't wait.

Comment

Yes that was the one. Bummer! I won't rub your nose in it any longer. Let's hope The Roundhouse is one to remember.

Comment

I saw him at koko camden and had a front seat in the barbican where he played right in front of me, managed to film a fair bit of it on a blatant HD cam - i'll have to post up this and various other films somewhere sometime. I'd love to see him again but don't think i can make this.

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
              there was a kettle of vinyl vultures at that gig. 2008, I think...

Comment

Third row seats We could hear him singing as he played the vibes. Some proper transcendental, off into god knows where , moments of improvisation last night. Hope you enjoyed it Peretti. I'd say that was a very good one. I thought the whole band was top drawer. The cellist had the hairs on my arms standing up.....can't wait to see them again.

Comment

Working...
                X