Very Good Plus All Dayer Sunday 4th September

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
    this just got real. date just got fixed.

YAY !!!
    - - - -

Maybe its downbeat with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals but it is an excellent example of a downbeat mix with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals

A heathen, conceivably, but not, I hope, an unenlightened one

http://www.mixcloud.com/paulhillery/

Comment

Possible interest so far is !

Head Gardener
      Pitch
      Sie Fly
      Alanmck
      Tom B
      Sonovox
      Skip
      pH
      Bodger

Will keep you all posted !!!
      - - - -

Maybe its downbeat with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals but it is an excellent example of a downbeat mix with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals

Comment

Possible interest so far is !

Head Gardener
        Pitch
        Sie Fly
        Alanmck
        Tom B
        Sonovox
        Skip
        pH
        Bodger

Will keep you all posted !!!
        - - - -

Comment

Can confirm we have the mighty KLAUS JOHANN GROBE playing !!!

More info to follow
          - - - -

Comment

Ace
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

I may well have access to my gear by then, and I know a work colleague who lives in Northampton, very tempted, pencil me in
              some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by pH View Post
                Can confirm we have the mighty KLAUS JOHANN GROBE playing !!!

More info to follow
                I know I'm but a distant memory these days, but I would have loved to make this. Sadly I'll be playing records in London that weekend.

Bums.
                Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Add me too please pH. Any ideas of times? Anyone from Sheffield or heading back north Sunday evening?
                  Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Okay so it's all booked - we have Klaus Johann Grobe and Joe Woolley (The Lords Of Thyme) playing live.

I have pencilled in a 4pm start and it's a 11pm finish - so allowing 2 hours for live music and soundchecks etc that should leave 5 hours of record spinning !

List of possible players so far is . . .

Head Gardener
                    Pitch
                    Sie Fly
                    Alanmck
                    Tom B
                    Sonovox
                    Skip
                    pH
                    Bodger
                    Medlar
                    Eine

Facebook Event

A few weeks left but be nice to get def confirmations from you by mid Aug
                    Last edited by pH; 03-08-2016, 01:02 PM. Reason: Aesthetic
                    - - - -

Comment

- - - -

Comment

If I'm in the country, I'm coming to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                          I could be up for this. I'll check the date and confirm back.

*EDIT* Clashes with Lille, so sorry no can do. Hope it's a good one!
                          They've only gone and cancelled blooming Lille! I may be back on for this, I just need to check a few things first. Fingers crossed...
                          it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                          take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                            Add me too please pH. Any ideas of times? Anyone from Sheffield or heading back north Sunday evening?
                            Not I, Matthew: it's Mrs e3's birthday - so I'll be staying in Sheffield. On the plus side though, I will be seeing KJG on the Friday night at the Picture House Social
                            OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Aargh, I am sorry to say that I am not going to be able to make this after all... have a good one, guys, maybe next time!

Comment

Still in!

Comment

Working...
                                X