No announcement yet.

Very Good Plus All Dayer Sunday 4th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did your boy take that last one? A great shot. I see a future photographer.

Super evening. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting folk and two great acts. I'll post some pics somewhere at some point soon too.

Comment

thanks yes he did take lots of pics and some footage! but I will have to wait until later to take it from the camera (it's complicated lol)
      it was a really lovely evening and great to put names to new faces and hear fresh tunes, thanks to Paul for all his sortings!
      The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post
        Is that a Philicorda I'm spying?
        ------------------------------------------------------
        "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Fantastic afternoon and evening - great to catch up with people and meet some new folk too! Lovely music - live and on record - thanks Paul for organising everything.
          "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by cratedigger View Post
            Is that a Philicorda I'm spying?
            I believe Sevi called it a Philicorda when I asked him - produced some lovely sounds!

Originally posted by pitch View Post
            Fantastic afternoon and evening - great to catch up with people and meet some new folk too! Lovely music - live and on record - thanks Paul for organising everything.
            Wholeheartedly agree with Pitch - great vibe and enchanting musical performances, cheers for organising Paul

Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post
            just a few pics from yesterday

Klaus Johann Grobe rehearsing

watch band or food, band or food... roast dinner won
            Great pics Shane! I'll add a few more when I get a chance...
            Last edited by bodger; 05-09-2016, 05:17 PM. Reason: spread love..
            Time to say peace...

Comment

Good to put faces to monikers for new VG+ers and catch up with friends. Some great tunes played by all - the Andre Brasseur track Skip played was an eye-opener, & Pitch and I were both noting down Eine's first single, which was a doozy. And great music from Joe and Sevi / KJG. Big thanks to Paul for organising - you looked so relieved as the numbers shot above 40 & the place was rammed by the end...

Comment

short film taken by my lad George

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Looks good!

I'm gutted I couldn't make it in the end. It'd be good if some of the attendees could post track lists up
                  it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                  take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by bodger View Post
                    I believe Sevi called it a Philicorda when I asked him - produced some lovely sounds!
                    I thought so. I have one, great little organ that sounds amazing, built-in spring reverb. Even looks good enough that my wife can stand it in the living room.
                    Charity shop find 15£, included original receipt from former owner, a Reverend.
                    "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

I thought so. I have one, great little organ that sounds amazing, built-in spring reverb. Even looks good enough that my wife can stand it in the living room.
                      Charity shop find 15£, included original receipt from former owner, a Reverend.
                      Top version of "the odd couple" by Alan Haven on here:

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                        Top version of "the odd couple" by Alan Hawkshaw on here:

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                          Top version of "the odd couple" by Alan Haven on here:

It seems Alan got hold of the more advanced double manual version. More features, but it's also much bigger and doesnt have the same living room appeal as the smaller 750 series.
                          Wow, Chris Spedding on guitar...
                          Sorry to have dragged your thread for this event, which looks amazing by the way, into keyboard ramblings. Would have loved to be there, had not the North Sea been in the way.
                          Would also love to see playlists

Comment

I have rescued my PowerBook from the Garibaldi as I left it there in a drunken haze on Sunday - I will try my best to split the 3 and half hours recording time into the 30 minute section and upload to Mixcloud ASAP

Again thank you to all who came ~ it was so nice to see you all and can't wait to revisit the sets !!!

Music Is Love

pH
                            - - - -

Maybe its downbeat with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals but it is an excellent example of a downbeat mix with depressing themes and technically imperfect vocals

A heathen, conceivably, but not, I hope, an unenlightened one

http://www.mixcloud.com/paulhillery/

Comment

Playlists please
                              sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

Would also love to see playlists
                                Originally posted by Boi Bach o Bethel View Post
                                Playlists please
                                Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                                It'd be good if some of the attendees could post track lists up
                                Another vote here - let's see those playlists!

Comment

Working...
                                X