No announcement yet.

Very Good Plus All Dayer Sunday 4th September

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's a few pics from the evening...

Discussing the merits of turquoise:

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
      Ok somewhat belatedly here's my tracklist. I can't remember who the gospel track is by and I'd have to dig it out to look. A bit of a cockeyed selection - I should put some planning into these sorts of things but I don't think I've dj'ed in about 14 years and then it was probably ELECTROCLASH.

Maggies Farm - Sam Lay
      Can You Hear Me? - Lee Dorsey
      Hoorah Shoorah - Betty Wright
      Well - Jimmy & Vella
      Reach Out - Brotherhood of Man
      Lord You Sure Been Good to Me
      Too Much Monkey Business - Sleepy laBeef
      Martian Walk - Barney Bungle & Clarence Kleen
      Rex Lawson is Dead Highlife - Ebenezer Obey
      Mockingbird - Aretha Franklin
      Don’t Tell Me Lies - Revenge
      Next - Three Colors
      Cheers to everyone for putting their playlists up

Which one of these is the Andre Brasseur that Tom B referred to?
      it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
      take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
        Not sure if it's uploaded but later on in the evening we did a bit of back to back and I played this:

Side two of this album is a live set and it's terrific. This is the first track.

Comment

Not sure if it's uploaded but later on in the evening we did a bit of back to back and I played this:

Side two of this album is a live set and it's terrific. This is the first track.
          Thanks! I have that LP and haven't played it for a while. God knows why as that track is fantastic.
          it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
          take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Discussing the merits of turquoise:
            [IMG][URL=http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Pincher/media/VGPlusAllDayer%208%20of%2020_zps0xzcmhz5.jpg.html][/IMG]
            Great shot! Turquoise is important.
            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

[
              Great photos!!
              "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Fantastic pics Skip - Having just checked mine with the plan to upload I think I'll have to review / thin out again with this increase in quality...

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                Cheers to everyone for putting their playlists up

I asked about this as well (wishfully thinking I already have a copy!)
                Time to say peace...

Comment

Not bad, it's only taken 7 months to get these uploaded Great gig which these pics do not do justice...

Skip, I'd be up for some skooling if you're up for a challenge?

Last edited by bodger; 19-04-2017, 11:10 PM. Reason: tweak..
                  Time to say peace...

Comment

Top stuff, Can we aim for another one of these this year sometime?

G
                    Elephant and dwarf they call them, Pepe Kalle and his little
                    stage dancing friend Emoro.

Comment

Working...
                    X