Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dig Everything! Saturday, 22nd Oct, Edinburgh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dig Everything! Saturday, 22nd Oct, Edinburgh.

Some of you may or may not know that I've been trying to organise a big, one-off, well overdue 'soundclash' up here in Edinburgh for quite some time- often chewing the ears of those unfortunate enough to come off the decks after an epic set in search of a comfy seat & a quiet pint- & can imagine how I quickly sought to use this opportunity to my own advantage.

After putting feelers out at head office & amongst many VG+'ers, I've been given the go ahead to carry out an in store afternoon of DJs followed by a club night into the wee hoors on the 22nd of October. Being a bit shit at naming things myself, the wonderful Andrew Divine has christened the event as 'Dig Everything'- much to the approval of those involved in the FB chats. The in store event will probably have room for only 6-8 DJs, however there has been widespread chat of a boutique digging expedition during the day for those not involved, with an Edinburgh-based body playing host. Absolutely every single soul will get time on the decks at the club night which is at Henry's Cellar Bar on Morrison St & runs from 8PM 'til 3AM. The music policy is completely open with there being only one rule- you must be able to shake your ass (in some way) to it.

Myself, Lee, Fuz, Eric & Russ have all offered to put up any travellers on our plethora of spare beds, sofas & floorboards.

So! Now that the details are out of the way, here's a list of those I know to either be 100% in or at the very least definitely interested:

Me (Steven)
    Lee
    Fuz
    Eric
    Russ
    Andrew Divine
    Matthew Cheeseman
    Si Norfolk
    Euan Fryer
    Dean James
    Mark Sayers?
    Paul Bareham?
    James Binless?
    Davey C?
    Vic Galloway?
    Chris Geddes?
    Chris Miller?
    Chris Young?

Realistically I'd love add to that list. I know it'd be great to see the likes of Matt Bradshaw & Slim Jim north of the border too.

So if you dig, put your name below. If I've listed you & you're oot then let's hear it sooner rather than later please as I need to get posters, flyers & social media designs together in the new couple of weeks.

C'MOOOONNNNN!!!
    Last edited by Mr SJ Herd; 20-10-2016, 02:38 PM.
    I'm trying to find something you don't like...

Good work Mr Herd. Looks like it could be the big one you've been dreaming of.
    Paid as well? Nice work etc.
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Great stuff for getting it sorted.... I know I expressed an interest, and I'd love to do it, but it's too close to Utrecht for me to get a pass, sorry man i feel like I'm letting the side down.
      "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Well I be well up for this Steven, thanks for organising.

The more the merrier people... Don't be shy!
        In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

hello, i'm up for it, ta

Comment

In
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

In
              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

This is going to be Epic.

Comment

Hopefully can make it - just need to check a few things. Trying to persuade Shiftless to come out to play as well....
                  "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Jim View Post
                    Hopefully can make it - just need to check a few things. Trying to persuade Shiftless to come out to play as well....
                    Yes yes yes...
                    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

No dice for me - just realised I'm booked in for the Goat/Hookworms/Mugstar shindig in Manchester that night - shame!!
                      "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

Comment

Line-up locked in & sent off to 'Grand Poster Designer' Andrew.

Will post the artwork when ready.

EXCITIN'!!!
                        I'm trying to find something you don't like...

Comment

"..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Looking Good! Is there still time to add Matty B's credentials?
                            In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

F^^k me! That looks brilliant Get them recorders on chaps.
                              Everyone tear down your own little wall
                              That keeps you from being a part of it all
                              Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                              You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Working...
                              X