Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dig Everything! Saturday, 22nd Oct, Edinburgh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great night and a pleasure to meet VG+r's/Vultures old and new.

I wish I had a bit more energy to drink and dance but standing in record nerd corner suited me fine!

Went to see Warpaint at the Queens Hall last night and they were great.

A fine, fine weekend of music in Edinburgh.

Might even visit a record shop today before I hop on the train back down south.....
    www.45cat.com
    http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

Originally posted by highland cow View Post

I wish I had a bit more energy to drink and dance but standing in record nerd corner suited me fine!

Might even visit a record shop today before I hop on the train back down south.....
      Great to see you Al - let me know when you're next up and we can have a proper nerd and you can raid my out piles.
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Splendid stuff, I love to see the pics. Maybe next time...

Comment

I've put the track lists we've had so far in the thread in the 'mixes' section. There will eventually be a recording of the event posted up.
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by highland cow View Post

Nice to meet you and chat after all these years !!
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Marvellous! Once again, well done Stephen for getting everyone together and making people happy.
              Everyone tear down your own little wall
              That keeps you from being a part of it all
              Because you've got to be one with the one and all
              You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

What can I say....From the minute I touched down in Glasgow to be met by Fuz and Eine I knew it was gonna be a great border crossing...Thanks so much for Chris and Lee for sorting out such great shenanigans. It was pitched perfectly with a well organised shop set that was real fun, to the digging trip with Eric and the fantastic night do at Henry's...It was RAMMED and I'm sure more pictures will emerge to show just how much action that dancefloor was getting...The people who came down were enthusiastic about ALL the music that was played and showed it with their shuffling feet...

The DJ's were brilliant and had me and the crowd dancing till 3am...And as usual, when these things happen like Northern Brillo or Eclectic Mud, I couldn't wish to be surrounded by a more sorted bunch of music lovers...Friendly, inclusive and just plain cool, you all always manage to make me feel like I've found my lost family...No ego's, no bullshit, just love and laughter....

Here's to the next one!!!
                Country be dyin like poor people do
                Hospitals be closing...doors to me and you (Lopazz - Blood)

And here's some other stuff that i get up to...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Serio...796469?fref=ts

Comment

What can I say....From the minute I touched down in Glasgow to be met by Fuz and Eine I knew it was gonna be a great border crossing...Thanks so much for Chris and Lee for sorting out such great shenanigans. It was pitched perfectly with a well organised shop set that was real fun, to the digging trip with Eric and the fantastic night do at Henry's...It was RAMMED and I'm sure more pictures will emerge to show just how much action that dancefloor was getting...The people who came down were enthusiastic about ALL the music that was played and showed it with their shuffling feet...

The DJ's were brilliant and had me and the crowd dancing till 3am...And as usual, when these things happen like Northern Brillo or Eclectic Mud, I couldn't wish to be surrounded by a more sorted bunch of music lovers...Friendly, inclusive and just plain cool, you all always manage to make me feel like I've found my lost family...No ego's, no bullshit, just love and laughter....

Here's to the next one!!!
                  Country be dyin like poor people do
                  Hospitals be closing...doors to me and you (Lopazz - Blood)

And here's some other stuff that i get up to...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Serio...796469?fref=ts

Comment

Working...
                  X