X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willy-Fogg
    replied
    Originally posted by treeboy View Post
    Still waiting here Jay. Could have bought a copy on the night! WTF?
    Still waiting. Pretty p!ssed off now.

WF

Leave a comment:

• treeboy
    replied
    Still waiting here Jay. Could have bought a copy on the night! WTF?

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    Kind of related.
    Anyone order their lp through band camp? Has it turned up yet
    Ta

Leave a comment:

• ladyboygrimsby
    replied
    They've definitely got weirder, but I really like the new album. Not sure how well it would translate live though, it's pretty out there.

Leave a comment:

• Willy-Fogg
    replied
    Originally posted by treeboy View Post
    Did anyone else make it to this? If so, is it just me or was that off the scale? I absolutely loved it. Mrs Treeboy wasn't so impressed! Maybe I've completely lost grip and am just a fool for a psychedelic light show, wigged out sounds and Malcolm Catto FFS in the driving seat.
    Yurp,
    I was there and thanked you for your recommendation in whatever thread that was in

Brilliant show and the Rich Mix air con and sensibly priced Red Stripes also worked wonders.

I brought a couple of mates who knew nothing of the band and they absolutely loved it.

WF

Leave a comment:

• henry
    replied
    Saw them open for Seun Kuti + Tony Allen back in March with a similar reaction, I thought they were awesome but others were less impressed!

Leave a comment:

• treeboy
    started a topic Heliocentrics Rich Mix June 1st 2017

Heliocentrics Rich Mix June 1st 2017

Did anyone else make it to this? If so, is it just me or was that off the scale? I absolutely loved it. Mrs Treeboy wasn't so impressed! Maybe I've completely lost grip and am just a fool for a psychedelic light show, wigged out sounds and Malcolm Catto FFS in the driving seat.
Working...
X