Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• •*•*•*den plan*•*•*•

Dean & veris presents den plan......

It's a special one as it is Dean's last one for a while before he becomes a resisident of Denmark!

It's a best of theprogram so expect some dynamic sound recordings supported by tommy boy,jim and ?

Tuesday, 2 May 2005, Afroba in Reading.

Details can be found at

www.theprogram.co.uk

Enjoy!!!

Bah, I really wanted to get down to this but I'm afraid I'm knee deep in teacrates at work for the next few days and there's no chance of making it. So, before my computer gets moved ( ) I wish you all a fun and memorable night. Without any stalkers.

And good luck in Copenhagen, Dean.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Hi Dean - yes there was a hope that Rich, Hadrian and I were coming across tonight, but alas we are all screwed up at work.

It would have been great to have made the last Program

...enjoy your evening!
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Looking forward to tonight, be nice to see Deano off in style. Any VV's that are able to make it please do make the effort, it'll be a good one.
        diggers with attitude

Comment

Working...
        X