North east nonsense !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North east nonsense !!

A good opportunity for those Vultures based in NEWCASTLE to meet up on a Sunday night for a chin-wag.

THE TANNERS
    Newbridge Street (near Byker Bridge)
    Newcastle

Sunday 7th September, 7pm 'til late

DJ's Sie Vulture and Towny

Hope to see you there!

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Looks like I missed it then! Would've loved to have come down that night but I've been out of touch with vutureland for a while cos of moving house and my hols so I only realised about it one month on

Comment

Nah Boon - It's tonight !!!!

I'm picking up Towny at 6.45pm, so we'll be at Tanners for 7.30pm - see ya then !!!!

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Looks like I'm living on a completely different planet at the moment! Wasn't in Newcastle that night in the end anyway, hope everyone had a good night.

I'd better move away from my computer before my red face melts the monitor....

Comment

Working...
        X