• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirSlim
    replied
    Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post

Why? WHY NOT?
    I never knew Peter played Ronnie Scotts back in the day...

;-)

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Here's a clip from 'Violent Playground' that Beatfreak might like. Look out for Freddie Starr and Melvyn Hayes.

I recently wrote about it here.
    Excellent.

"I'm not going to run, I'm not going to dance." Class dialogue.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied
    Finally, here's a little film I made about a dream I had in 1978.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied
    WARNING: THIS MUSIC MAY TAKE OVER YOUR MIND AND MAKE YOU DO STUFF.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied

John Hurt goes avant garde, from 'THE SHOUT'.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied

Why? WHY NOT?

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied
    Here's a clip from 'Violent Playground' that Beatfreak might like. Look out for Freddie Starr and Melvyn Hayes.

I recently wrote about it here.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied
    Here we go. NSFW or if you are offended by nude dancing.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Good to see this thread come back to life. All of my clips were deleted by the YT Police about a year ago - too much nudity, apparently. I know, unbelievable. Will dig out some clips and get back into the saddle, starting with one I knocked up last night - great clip, crappy music - FIXED, so look out for it at tea time. I'll warn you in advance - it features NUDITY.
    Look forward to it GK.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied
    Good to see this thread come back to life. All of my clips were deleted by the YT Police about a year ago - too much nudity, apparently. I know, unbelievable. Will dig out some clips and get back into the saddle, starting with one I knocked up last night - great clip, crappy music - FIXED, so look out for it at tea time. I'll warn you in advance - it features NUDITY.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    25. The Last Of The Secret Agents (1966)The best part of this rather dissapointing movie is the opening sequence and Nancy Sinatra singing the title song over the credits.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    24. Quando Dico Che Ti Amo (1967)
    Lola Falana made a few movies in Italy - in this one she sings this rather groovy title song from the film.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Thought it was high time I should revive this visual chart - so here are 3 more favourites (one in this post, two to follow):

23. Alta Infedelta (1964)

The Italians liked their portmanteau movies - here's part of the opening segment of the story entitled "Peccato Nel Pomerggio" featuring some lovely Italian jazz and scat from Armando Trovajoli.

Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Great stuff Babycart - especially that first accordion twister.

Am I too late to pen a valentine to Sara?

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    the young Sara Lezana gets her groove on to Orquesta Los Guacamayo in Fernando Fernan Gomez's excellent Strange Journey (Extraño Viaje)

'Trip' discotheque scene from Fernan-Gomez's dodgy crime caper Crimen Imperfecto

(More Sara Lezana, in flamenco style, from the dancing 'n' stabbin' gypsy classic Los Tarantos)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X