X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alanmck
    replied
    Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
    Like that a lot - is the tune available on vinyl? As part of the soundtrack or otherwise.
    splendid bit of music.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
    There's dj'ing and there's old school dj'ing and then there's 'Who Killed Teddy Bear?'

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-zsWYpaTvw

Leave a comment:

• Filthy Rich
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj3vJAwAZBM

From Bunuel's 'Simon Of The Desert'. Now that, I believe, is what we're talking about!
    Like that a lot - is the tune available on vinyl? As part of the soundtrack or otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied
    There's dj'ing and there's old school dj'ing and then there's 'Who Killed Teddy Bear?'

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by ginghamkitchen; 24-02-2010, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied
    Originally posted by peter sundae View Post
    Paul the info you wrote for this made me spit coffee out

I quote-

If you are of a delicate disposition, please be aware that there are some chests and bottoms on display.

If that wasn't funny enough, the tags you've used are pure genius

Category: Entertainment

Tags:
    Bizarre 1970 Arses
    I aim to please*.

*Not an admission of guilt or an invitation for dry cleaning bills.

Leave a comment:

• peter sundae
    replied

This will do your collective nuts in. 'Bizarre' (1970). Oh, there's a shit load of nudity, but it's all good clean fun. I have already sampled this to death, so don't get any ideas.

Paul the info you wrote for this made me spit coffee out

I quote-

If you are of a delicate disposition, please be aware that there are some chests and bottoms on display.

If that wasn't funny enough, the tags you've used are pure genius

Category: Entertainment

Tags:
    Bizarre 1970 Arses

Leave a comment:

• alanmck
    replied
    Originally posted by medlar View Post
    beware, that path leads inexorably to v-necks jumpers

Leave a comment:

• medlar
    replied
    Does this count?

The coolest opening to a movie everhttp://codeoptic.com

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6GvgaO6w6w

'Leo The Last' (1969) - amazing clip, amazing music, great film.
    Only seen this film the once - many years ago on late night BBC2.

Obviously need to revisit...

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied

This will do your collective nuts in. 'Bizarre' (1970). Oh, there's a shit load of nudity, but it's all good clean fun. I have already sampled this to death, so don't get any ideas.

"Barking" might have been a better title...

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdaxKI0z51w

'Four Flies On Grey Velvet'. Not a particularly tight fit with the rest of the stuff uploaded so far but it's such a brilliant sequence I had to include it.
    Had a look at this one last night, I've not seen this film before - most excellent!

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied

'Leo The Last' (1969) - amazing clip, amazing music, great film.

Leave a comment:

• Leeroy
    replied

Sweet Charity - Rich's man's frug
    Crazy 60's dancing doesnt get much better!!!

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied

'Corruption' (1968) Dancing, posing and Peter Cushing having a scrap with Tony Booth.

Leave a comment:

• ginghamkitchen
    replied

The Foundations (I think) from 'Sebastian' (1968) and, from the same film, Dirk takes a trip...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X