Vision - ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is ace!
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

• 39. "Mickey One" - opening sequence

The fantastic opening sequence from "mickey one" - up there with the start of "touch of evil" for me, with Stan Getz on sax duties.

40. "Eva" - club scene

The radiant Jeanne Moreau in one of my favourite club scenes from the Joseph Losey film "eva" - full on afro-cuban drumming to boot.

Comment

• Great thread

Comment

• I do like those nightclub scenes where people are doing groovy dancing, with limp wrists n' all. No groovy dancing in this just a relentless riff and a relentless Lee Marvin- some impressive violence of the old kind.

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
            I do like those nightclub scenes where people are doing groovy dancing, with limp wrists n' all. No groovy dancing in this just a relentless riff and a relentless Lee Marvin- some impressive violence of the old kind.

A favourite of mine - how did you guess? I could easily put the whole film up here in this chart - it is great on so many levels...

Comment

• Originally posted by SirSlim View Post

A favourite of mine - how did you guess? I could easily put the whole film up here in this chart - it is great on so many levels...
              Isn't it. I love it even when he's just walking down a corridor. He really does WALK down a corridor.
              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Working...
              X