Jakarta City Sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BestDressedChicken View Post
    Nice one Hugh - a great read and am looking forwards to listening to all the tunes.
    I can confirm their brilliance and i'll try and convert them to CD and pass it onto JJ ASAP.

www.45cat.com
    http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe
      keep adding/updating them to the 1st post otherwise they'll get lost in the middle pages when the thread keeps building
      Have done.
      Cheers.
      To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

How have I missed this until now?
        Great to be introduced to sounds from another world!!
        Keep em coming JJ
        Many thanks
        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by jakartajive View Post

Track Six

And in essence, my fears were proven right. Then, just as I'm thinking I've wasted yet more rupiah on rubbish, the final track of Side Two kicks in - and it's a killer.

We Must be Free by De Hand's
          is heavy-duty crunchy funky rock of the kind Jah Shabby has made a career of out of championing.

Ahhhh you know me well Hugh – although it's far from the only one I've got time for. There's some really fantastic stuff here.

As always, you get so much more than you bargain for with your posts. This is a phenomenal read... (note to self - must try harder).

Cheers
          Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
            Borobudur, that's an amazing place. Mount Bromo, volcanic eruptions, Jogja (pre-quake).

ah, memories.

i also stayed up a tree when the komodo dragon came calling. seemed a sensible policy.
            Yeah loved the place and some great memories. I'll never forget getting attacked by 3 Komodo dragons. Got rescued with about 1 second to spare.
            Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Working...
            X