Uh-oh, someone let me do a chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh, someone let me do a chart

I was asked to do a chart for Aquarium Drunkard. All of it will be pretty well known round these parts but I thought it might be of interest, if only for my sly dig at Rich

http://www.aquariumdrunkard.com/2010...hange-a-medley

PS Just realised that 6 out of the 11 have been on previous VG+ swaps!
    Last edited by Hooded Claw; 22-01-2010, 11:45 AM.

Originally posted by Hooded Claw View Post
    I was asked to do a chart for Aquarium Drunkard. All of it will be pretty well known round these parts but I thought it might be of interest, if only for my sly dig at Rich

http://www.aquariumdrunkard.com

PS Just realised that 6 out of the 11 have been on previous VG+ swaps!

Great stuff - nice read too. Ta!

The Walrus and Tractor songs are cracking. WANT.
    Last edited by Mr Naga; 22-01-2010, 10:29 AM.
    http://www.matpringle.co.uk

Comment

looks great, nice one - -defo a few i'm not familair with there. will check after work.
      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Great stuff - i bought the owen pallett on the strength of a soundclip
        Rockwell
        Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Great chart!

I think want that Tractor LP too! Is it a solid LP and do the tracks match the goodness of the track featured on the Dandelion sampler? I had a 45 by them on UK which is best avoided.
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Tractor 'all ends up ' is the standout but as a whole it's a great listen !!
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

I recognise that cue burn.
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Cheers Jack, a really nice read. The Ars Nova is one of my favourites from Rich's old mix.

I was also really glad to hear the Holyground. I had secretly hoped that the streets of Yorkshire would be paved with copies of Holyground stuff - although the only one I've ever seen in the flesh was found on t'other side of the Pennines and isn't very expensive (but is brilliant).
                Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Originally posted by Little Jimmy Oddman View Post
                  Cheers Jack, a really nice read. The Ars Nova is one of my favourites from Rich's old mix.

I was also really glad to hear the Holyground. I had secretly hoped that the streets of Yorkshire would be paved with copies of Holyground stuff - although the only one I've ever seen in the flesh was found on t'other side of the Pennines and isn't very expensive (but is brilliant).
                  Non expensive holygrounds stuff?!!

I love that album dearly. The first half kills me every time I listen to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                    I recognise that cue burn.
                    On which one? At least two of those MP3's are from your records. Couldn't be bothered to re-record them

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Claw View Post
                      Non expensive holygrounds stuff?!!
                      Well, cheap compared to most (all?) of their LPs. Its a 45 I put on my 2007 Xmas mix - John & The City Lights 'Miners' Song'. Weird and funky with spoken word over the top about miners...

I think its rare but I don't know how "known" it is and it probably doesn't appeal to the folk or prog collectors that might be after Holyground releases. I think Fuz found one for a tenner so I guess if it shows up it should be affordable.
                      Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Originally posted by Little Jimmy Oddman View Post
                        Well, cheap compared to most (all?) of their LPs. Its a 45 I put on my 2007 Xmas mix - John & The City Lights 'Miners' Song'. Weird and funky with spoken word over the top about miners...

I think its rare but I don't know how "known" it is and it probably doesn't appeal to the folk or prog collectors that might be after Holyground releases. I think Fuz found one for a tenner so I guess if it shows up it should be affordable.
                        Ah, I remember it. Cool. I didn't realise it was related actually....

Comment

Looks like this has already been taken down - these Aquarium people don't hang around...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                            Looks like this has already been taken down - these Aquarium people don't hang around...
                            Looks like they've taken the MP3's down. PM me your email address if you want any of the files, I can zip them to you later.

Comment

Working...
                            X